Source for Rubber Bullets?

i have a box of those recoil reduced 00 buck. What is the reason for loading those instead of the #1 buck?

So you feel your shoulder after a day of shooting.

To end the argument, anyone crazy enough to break into your spot is crazy enough to carry a piece of murder your father if he shoots his "non-lethal" loads. I'm not really trying to be a dick about this, as it appears there's no convincing you. If you love your dad, do him a favor, buy him a copy of Masaad Ayoob's "In the Gravest Extreme". He may then understand that if you get to a point where you need a firearm, this IS a life or death situation. If he is justified in firing, he is justified in killing. If he fires his "non-lethals" when he isn't justified, it would be the same effect as manslaughter in many states.

He sounds like a nice guy. Be a damn shame for some kid hyped up on PCP to break in, shrug off a rubber bullet and harm your father because he was trying to be nice. I wouldn't want to see that happen. Just consider it. Ayoob is easily the best expert on the subject matter.

yes, I know all that. If it was me (and sometimes it is), I don't shoot unless its to kill. But Dad is pretty much a physical cripple, so in som cases where a kick in the ass would do, he can't do the kicking.

He just wanted a rubber shot round for the first shell in the gun; the rest would still be buckshot. Anyway, apparently there isn't going to be anywhere cheaper than the place I already found.