South Pacific ADCC Trials

The 2005 South Pacific ADCC trails will be held in Sydney on the 19th of February 2005.

This competition will qualify the winners to the 2005 World Submission Wrestling Championships to be held in the USA.

The Venue will soon be announced.

For further information please contact Larry Papadopoulos at info@boxingworks.com.au

TTT

That's great news. Good to see the event move from Melbourne to Sydney this year. Hopefully each year the venue can change.

We'll definitely be fielding a team. Hopefully we'll get a big turnout from all the clubs.

Elvis

hmmmmm sydney....interesting

Now if the Pan Pacs would take this example and do something similar that would be great!

Elvis

Didn't the AFBJJ announce (if my memory right) that their National Competition, commencing '05(?),would shifted from State to State each year?

They did, but I'd like to see the Pan Pacs do the same thing. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Elvis

I hope they dont move the pan pacs to Sydney, I have missed out the last 2 becuase my wife has given birth the both years on the day , so I can finally go to them this year ... definatly no babies this time .

They'd better not move them, at least not this year.

Larry I emailed you and haven't gotten a reply yet. Maybe you don't have an answer yet, but I am very curious :)

thanks mate,

the rev
john jensen

TTT for the Rev.

Elvis

thanks Elvis

and good work knocking out your prestigious opponent.

the rev

Is the ADCC trials going to be a seperate event from the NSW no gi tournament that was run about the same time last year???

If not can someone give a date for that tournament???

Yes it is a separate event. It will be good to have two NoGi events in NSW next year.

Elvis

um, lets get back to me and my problems

thanks

the rev