South Park: the Fractured But Whole

Anybody play this game I just picked it up for the PS4, was a big fan of the Stick of Truth so does this one play about the same or am I in for disappointment? Anything I should really know before diving in?

Loved it. Same amount of fun as Stick of Truth but with much better gameplay.

I loved that show....too bad its not on anymore

Lmao @ the difficulty level being based off of skin color, does this drastically effect the game?

Got it and enjoyed it. It was a digital download and the first game came with it. I went back and tried to play the first came but the gameplay was so inferior and slow compared with Fractured that I gave up on it (the first game) after about 10 minutes. 

Just finished Stick of Truth last week, pretty fun. I may play through again for more trophies.

Getting a trophy for farting on a dead zombie aborted fetus was the best part.

Welp first post after lurking for 17 years and finally signing up in 2015 may as well be about a video game. Great game. Its literally like watching a 4 hour long episode of South Park.

Lol nice to see someone come out of a Kirk, definitely plays like the Stick of Truth so that's great but I'm not use to that style since it's been forever since I've played that game so going to have to get used to it again.

To be honest I thought story wise Stick of Truth was better, but found Fractured to get better near the end. I enjoyed defeating Morgan Freeman, which is optional.

TurboLSCoupe -

Welp first post after lurking for 17 years and finally signing up in 2015 may as well be about a video game. Great game. Its literally like watching a 4 hour long episode of South Park.

Someone file this in the OG archives