Southern Draw Grappling Tournament

Hey Guys I need some resumes from (GI) Brown or Black and (No GI) PRO fighters for the money open divisions ($1000.00) each division.

We have an amazing venue at the Suwanne Sports Academy. Registration will be performed on "Fight Pro" software allowing us to register people every 20 seconds and update the brackets automatically. This should be a tournament void of the usual problems. Fox Sports South has showed interest in filming and think we may make it happen. This is some good exposure for the Southeast's grappling scene.

Anyway if you guys are interested please send the resumes to mattdaniel1@bellsouth.net

http://e2ma.net/app/view:CampaignPublic/id:2087.324354107/rid:e9ff9d73582c8fac32a011132807788f

Just A Reminder...

The Suwanee Southern Draw Grappling Championships is almost here! Join grapplers from all over the country for the Labor Day Weekend tournament at Suwanee Sports Academy, just outside of Atlanta, Ga.!

The Gi competition will take place on Saturday, Sept. 2 with No Gi competition scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 3. Prize money will be awarded to open division winners even at the white belt level!

For more information about the Suwanee Southern Draw Grappling Championships or to register, click here. Online registration is available!

Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone: (770) 614-6686 Fax: (770) 614-6993

Thanks Mills. I got the information. Do you train on a team or are you training by yourself?

Anybody besides Mills interested in $2000.00?

u offer any military discount for regastration fee for tourny? can u email me any info for tourny....michael.k.dailey@us.army.mil thanks

Is this only a pro / advanced tournament or will there be many divisions?

Dam That is something i would like to do i have won many no gi tournys at 140lbs and under inclueding 2 naga events in the advance class.

Chad Washburn
Team Nashville MMA

1). Yes -- We do offer Military discounts ( Always looking out for those who look out for me.)

2). This is not just a Pro tournament. This is a normal tournament with good cash and non-cash prizes. We are already expecting over 400 competitors. Team for the southeast.

3)Washburn -- Send me your resume.. It will be a 16 man tournamnet both GI and NO GI ( YOU do not have to compete in both to be eligible) I am inviting 12 fighters who will not have to pay registration and the other 4 will be the winners of the regular tournament GI and NO-GI divisions.

Also

Cut and paste the URL in my first post and that will take you to the website. ou can read all about it there.

TTT

I want in the tourney and i train at Creightons in Duluth. Jeff Bedard wcap128@hotmail.com or 678-469-7091.

ttt

I stopped by the Suwanee Sports Academy this afternoon and got some info and registration forms. Will drop a poster and some copies by for Paul and gang at Creighton MMA tomorrow morning.

Nice job Matt... I was there last year and it was a very good tournament with a good level of competitors.
I don't think i'll be there this year( i'll be in brazil ) however if you can, go!!!!!

junior

I will send you some info tonight and thanks for the offer Tequila

Chad Washburn

BTW who do I send the email to from the directory.

Chad or email me at sketchpad8804@aol.com

ttt

Chad

Hey guys Sorry about the delay...

Junior --- Thanks for the good words. I am trying to amke this tournament better than last year.

Any information that you need to send me please send to mattdaniel1@bellsouth.net.

I will be sending out the invites to the 12 fighters within a week.

Tequila You got mail.

Chad Washburn

ttt