Southpaw - Jake Gyllenhall

Great fuckin film. Guy is a great actor, big fan. Anyone else out there like it? 

If you like it Dom, then that's all I need to hear. I like it too! Great actor!

Within 10 minutes you knew how the entire story would unfold.

Movie was a turd

LiveWire -

Hahaha, your a beaut Live. Hope you had a super weekend brother. Let's crush this week. fist bump

invalid -

Movie was a turd

Come on? Really man???? Whitaker was incredible. Loved it. To each us own tho. 

It was good, not the best boxing movie of the past few years. Hands of Stone and Creed were better, I heard the Vinny Pazienza movie was good too.

He didn't even box southpaw.

Saw it a few weeks ago...was pretty good

Stupidnewbie - He didn't even box southpaw.

Only had to once bruh 

Barry_BondsMVP -

It was good, not the best boxing movie of the past few years. Hands of Stone and Creed were better, I heard the Vinny Pazienza movie was good too.

Loved Creed. Liked this one better. I cried. Redemption always gets this guy. Lmao.

Letsputasmileonthatface -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Loved Creed. Liked this one better. I cried. Redemption always gets this guy. Lmao.

lol don't be a pussy bruh 

I really like Jake G. I liked Southpaw.....also I just watched Demolition recently and thought it was good as well.

Barry_BondsMVP -
Barry_BondsMVP -

lol don't be a pussy bruh 

Hahahaha :) 

Most melodramatic movie I've ever seen. It was like a male soap opera.

Jake is great though.

Great fuckin film. Guy is a great actor, big fan. Anyone else out there like it? 

it was going to be eminems roll first....u can tell Jake was trying to talk loke him....."oh he took some Tylenol"

invalid -

Movie was a turd

Jake Gyllenhaal is a great actor imo but that movie was one of the worst ive ever seen...different strokes

ABCTT_delinodeshields -
invalid -

Movie was a turd

Jake Gyllenhaal is a great actor imo but that movie was one of the worst ive ever seen...different strokes
I shut it down about half way through.

LiveWire -

Hahaha, your a beaut Live. Hope you had a super weekend brother. Let's crush this week. fist bump

inserts gif of Dutch and Dillion shaking hands with biceps popping out!

Barry_BondsMVP -

I still haven't gotten around to watching Hands of Stone and I'm a huge fan of Roberto Duran. He's my favorite boxer of all time.

He was the meanest baddest dude in the sport. Coming into the Montreal fight Ray along with his wife approached Duran in a friendly manner. He was a nice guy. When they walked up Duran told him after he's done fucking him in the ass he's gonna fuck her in the ass,pointing at Ray's wife.

Every time he saw Ray,his wife,or his sisters he'd flip them off or call them a whore or bitch. Duran truly hated Ray. After the fight he blew off Ray's handshake and started jumping around the ring and he sees Ray has his hands up so he shoves and tells him he's a piece of shit.

He also ran over to the side of the ring grabbed his crotch and told Benetiz and Arum to suck his dick infront of 45,000 people.