Spamming moves on street fighter 2

I was never really good at the game but I would bull rush guys into the corner and do the machine gun low kicks till they go dizzy with ryu. I would also use E Honda and to the turbo bitch slap.

I got my brother so made he destroyed a controler.

I was in the hood and was playing against some black kids one time and I was beating a bunch of them just mashing buttons, they were cool though, we had a blast.

2 Likes

My oldest has the E-Honda palmstrike blitz down pat. It’s infuriating.

I liked sf 2turbo, the one where E Honda could go forward and backwards while slapping. Some versions he could do it mid air

I had a pandora box and would spam them on my brothers kids.

Street Fighter II Champions Edition on Sega Genesis was awesome!

street fighter 90s GIF

1 Like

Low kick, low kick, throw and mix it up with low kick, low kick, power kick (especially with Chun Li)and people will be looking for a fist fight.

1 Like

Those were the two greatest spam moves.

Caused TONS of fights in the arcades in the 90’s…

1 Like

My ability to throw consecutive fire balls with ken and ryu is literally my only talent lol

That “tap, tap, THROW” style of playing was against a lot of “local” rules. Ive seen a lot of liquor store brawls over SF2 because of it. I was always of the opinion that if its in the game its fair, but I also gave no mercy to people playing against me on a machine with a broken stick or buttons. A good carpenter doesnt blame his tools!

Using Guile’s “magic throw” glitch (we called it the “Dim Mak”) was another fight starter.

Haruken and and Uppercut ftw

What was the magic throw?

Sf2 was a real GameChanger for arcade games. It was cool how they had a head to head game that was skill based and deep. You could win by mashing buttons but not against a skilled player

1 Like

Guile was my favorite, but it was harder to be good with him than some others IMO.

Vega’s sweeps and Bison’s cycle crusher were probably the 2 best spammers.

HADOKEN! HADOKEN! HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!HADOKEN! HADOKEN!

2 Likes

Yeah you would get ass busted doin that here

SF2, Mortal Kombat 1-3, Killer Instinct, Tekken 2 and 3.

Bring it. Ill put my 50 cent in and beat people til I got tired of it.

1 Like

Lol! That is hilarious. I’ve never seen that done! I could see people getting pissed!