sparing partners needed

looking for sparing partners to get ready for mma match weight 185-230lbs ,boxing ,bjj,muaythai phone 416-726-9074

ttt

Oops, forgot. Where are ya fighting? Thanx!

i need sparing partners in toronto for my fight in chicago , then ugc montreal then ny wec

Good luck!

ttt

steeldragon, why don't you just go to Shah's, there's
plenty of guys there to spar/train with. You were
there before, aren't you a member?

Steeldragon,

I weight in at 235 lbs, I've a background in Greco Roman Wrestling & BJJ. I train at KATA in Miss, if you are around or near the area I am more than will to train.

Contact me at shawngeris1@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Shawn Geris

HULK SMASH!

=)

Thanks Dougie! I'm hoping to train with you guys this weekend at Fetah's, are you guys training Saturday and Sunday?

Hulk

I wish May would hurry up...

=(

Tex16
Are you interested in teaching Greco-Roman Wrestling?
Jeff D

They will be rolling but I have to work this weekend. Shitty for me. I have to work every other weekend. But I will be there Friday night though.

But we'll be watching the UFC at my girlfriend's place this weekend.

ya wayne=o used to be member still am , train with monkey when i can but lost my license , so it is hard to get out there .
hey tex 16 , i train with scott schilling he mentioned you maybe we can hook up the same time with him , i will email you later

ya wayne=o used to be member still am , train with monkey when i can but lost my license , so it is hard to get out there .
hey tex 16 , i train with scott schilling he mentioned you maybe we can hook up the same time with him , i will email you later

Steeldragon81,

Good new, I look forward to it!

Dougie,

I won't be able to make Fetah's Friday night, but I'll try to drop by your place Saturday for some pop and chips.

Thanks

Hulk Geris

ttt for portuguese question on if tex would be interested in teaching roman greco!!!!!!!!

ttt

TTT

I am more than willing to teach GRECO time permitting.

Contact me via email.

shawngeris1@hotmail.com