sparing partners needed

Sure, I work till 8pm but I'll be there about 8:15 for sure. My girlfriend will be there though. Most people are coming over around 9pm.

Dougie
868-6213

shawn if you do end up teaching it... please let us know on here...

I have been speaking to Danny at the Showndown store (London), trying to set up some time that I can teach privates at thier new gym. When that happens I'll let you know. When I am in Toronto I would have to work around my job schedule, but I don't have a problem with that. Contact me if you want to set something up.

Thanks,

Shawn

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Last night when Couture lost Shawn screamed "NOOOO!!" and then he started to turn green and HULKed out. He ran through the wall and leaped off into the air in the direction of Las Vegas and we haven't seen him since.

Norad reports a small blip heading southwest last night in the wee hours of the morning with the faint cry of, "HULK SMASH!" but were unable to keep up with it.

Vitor apparently flew back to Brazil immediately when he was informed.

Dantheman was heard to comment, "How does he keep his pants on when he hulks out like that? Damn, Showdown needs to make Hulk-Out pants for our product line."

lol

It was a good night. Dsc was the first UGC guy to show and he came with own portable fridge of beer. He must have been a boy scout when he was younger beacsue he was sure prepared. I thought that cooler was going to open up into a portable bar.

On a lighter note, JudoCanuck was heard to say, "If you're gonna keep the corn chips in your groin dude, it's no wonder the dog keeps trying to stick it's nose there."

steeldragon
what's up? i'll be hooking up with you and scott tomorrow afternoon to roll

matthew
TEAM SYLVIO BEHRING

hey matt ,thats great but i am not with scott till thursday,is thatn okay