SPARTAN 10 & NEW BLOOD 2

Another undercard match worthy of mention is Kyle Noke `v` Andrew Devitt which will be another war.
Cheers!

Have to admit,..last SPARTAN was the best night of fights I've been to in Australia. If SPARTAN 10 is anywhere near the calibre of SPARTAN 9 then the roof's gonna blow off!!

Hope Jaje is fighting again? Would like to see him get a chance to redeem himself.

Doesn't NOKE have an exclusive contract with XFC? Either way NOKE Vs The Devil will fu#king rock!! Sore heads will leave this match.

- Juggs

Andrew Devitt is looking to take his fighting to another level in 2004!

This is just one of his upcoming big matches!!!

(Did I just sound a little bit like Justin??? ;p)

Kind Regards

Gerald.

Kerry could you please call me at some stage regarding the Noke V Devitt proposed match. Kyle and I know nothing about it, someone must have got there wires crossed. Kyles next match will be V Seftna for the XFC Interim Title in Brisbane.

Hi Tony. Wires got crossed somewhere while speaking to Danny about it. Tried to ring you, and will try again tomorrow. Thanks!

Hey Kezza.....when could one expect the SPARTAN 9 dvd's to be available?? Keen to see it again. Thanks..

- Juggs

Hey Jugger. Expect them in about 3 weeks.

3 weeks!!??....you better have it by Friday night or you'll be dealing with Bas!! (hint,...hint)

- Juggs

spill the beans juggs... Please tell me Bas is coming over, pretty please!

Juggs is up to something

hoooo harrrrr (evil laugh)

getting on plane now Jaje,...will fill ya in on Friday night.

hoooo harrrrr (evil laugh)

- Juggs

(edited due to stupidity)

have a good flight buddy, theres a liverrrrrr punch waiting for you back home :P *insert dutch accent here*

Danny Higgins `v` Andrew Devitt has be confirmed for the vacant middle weight title. Should be very exciting. Good luck in prep to both guys.

Whoa! Big match for both guys!!!

Big respect for Danny Higgins but he's in for a tough night with Devitt!!!

Best of luck Andrew, you've got all the skills and experience you need to pick up your first MMA title, wish I could be there!!!

Regards

Gerald.