Spartan 12 nominations

November 27th is the date for Spartan 12 at the Troccadero, Surfers Paradise.

All parties, including first time fighters are more than welcome to apply. Will be another classic, I am sure.

David McDonald will be teaming up with me for the first time and with his skills in marketing and business management you will see Spartan go to new levels of professionalism and excitment.

Please e-mail me at shindo@winshop.com.au if you are interested.

Many thanks.

Kez

if i change my name, wear a disguise, or have a vastly altered appearance can i be considered as a first time fighter?

and which david macdonald is this kez? i know about 6 of them already

"if i change my name, wear a disguise, or have a vastly altered appearance can i be considered as a first time fighter?"

Haha Playboy, if that was the case, you'd be a 'first time fighter', every time you fought!!!

Hope the new gym is keeping you challenged mate!!!

TTT for Spartan 12 Nominations!!!

Gerald.

I nominate Gerald

exhibition bout......ring card girls in tickle fight.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

"exhibition bout......ring card girls in tickle fight"

Seconded !!

Tank

Some very good suggestions. Spartan promo girl fight under special tickle rules. ....ummmm. Could work.

Just don't make them wear the big gloves for the tickle fight - don't need anything blocking the view...

I volunteer to ref the tickle fight.

I promise a) I'm a "hands on" ref and b) the fight won't be stopped early !!

;-)

Tank

Thanks Ang!

I accept your nomination and will happily fight the winner of the 'tickle fight'!!!! I will begin training immediately!!!

;)

TTT for some serious nominations!!!

Gerald.

Ummmm

I would like to challenge the loser of the tickle fight, and maybe setup a future super bout with the tickle fight winner if im succesful.

With the recent appearence of Alex Cook here on the UG, how about we find someone for him to fight ?

I understand Alex fights under 80kg these days, would Andrew Devitt or Kelly Jacobs be interested perhaps ?

Tank

depending on weight, some I'd like to see:

Veluri vs Noke
Nest vs Elvis
Jason Carr vs Jacobs
JJ vs Gilly

matt,

VELURI is a BIG 80kg (cut for Kell) think he'd have enormous problems getting to 77kg where kyle fights.

Justin

Couldn't they meet at 80kg's?? I'm sure Kyle cuts to 77kg to fight everytime. Just a thought,..cause that would be a good fight.

• Juggs

what about andrew devitt v alex cooke
soa v perosh
chris brown v danny higgins
neil swailes v kerin hewitt

Hey Rich, can you mail me nswailes@hotmail.com

I will be over in Melbourne in November

I think Kyle is taking his career seriously enough to not wana jump to an unregonised weight class (80kg) and he is too small for 84kg/185lb

Dick, fire me an email re attendees for the geelong seminar mate.

Neil,
also you got email bro!

Justin

"what about andrew devitt v alex cooke soa v perosh chris brown v danny higgins neil swailes v kerin hewitt"

A card like that could be billed as Extreme -v- Australia ala Pride Bushido.

Maybe a theme to run with once or twice a year with the various other schools as well ?

Tank

What about the rev vs Soa?

;)

JUST KIDDING GUYS

I am still retired.

the rev