Speaking w/ Brazilian accent??

anybody get the ole brazilian accent rub off on them after taking a seminar with a brazilian instructor or train with brazilians that have strong accents over their english?

Does it happen with any other accent/cultures?

sombody please explain the phenomenom

I think it's mostly people wanting to sound cool. Not much more to it than that imo.

ia gonna go choke-a dis guys at chuchitsu nao

only wannabe idiots do that.. hahaha

My wife is brazilian and I spend months at a time there over the years and I never did that shit.

I have it a bit, due to my parents are from Brazil. Phone Post

Put-a-pressha.

LOL.

Lol @ these comments. I have this issue but it's with pretty much all accents. I suppose I'm just a very impressionable young man. ;) Phone Post

my friend told me about an american who took over teaching the bjj class for the day, and he did it all WITH A FAKE BRAZILLIAN ACCENT! and he wasnt joking

When I was doing TMA there was this one instructor who would talk with a fake Japanese accent and in broken grammar.

Same as the guys who go to star wars conventions dressed up like the characters Phone Post

ttt for ausgepicht to set you straight.

I spoke with a Brazilian accent for a week after I watched FAST FIVE. The sad part is that I'm not even kidding. "This is BRASEEL!!" - Vin Diesel Phone Post

I speak in a mid-western twang. Have no idea why. I have never even been near there!!

my girlfriend is brazilian, i do it to take the piss, alotch of fun.

HumbleFighter20 - anybody get the ole brazilian accent rub off on them after taking a seminar with a brazilian instructor or train with brazilians that have strong accents over their english?

Does it happen with any other accent/cultures?

sombody please explain the phenomenom
Never my fren'

I go for to knockouch, to beach heem so fast

and den, jew take chour tumb and jew put it insida collar, like dees.

I grab da laapell.

Hot girls dig the brazilian accent

guys hate....

for obvious reason mah fren