Speaking w/ Brazilian accent??

Vinny Magalhães -  Hot girls dig the brazilian accent

guys hate....

for obvious reason mah fren

We enemies now.

My parents are Portuguese and I speak Portuguese to them. However due to watching heaps of MMA as well as listening to heaps of Brazilian music and watching Brazilian TV I speak Portuguese with a slight Brazilian accent.

However I've never spoken English with a Brazilian accent.

FSMA - I think it's mostly people wanting to sound cool. Not much more to it than that imo.

My teen eez very strong teen lotsa harr trrrraining we do in our teen.

when i go to thailand, i speak w/ thai accent.

When I Am anywhere eating pasta I speak with a Russian accent.

"Da parmizhan, pleez, pass eet, to me!"

dees thread is BOOOOOOLSHEEET!

I remember a very white dude in Atlanta who used to corner his guys with a very thick, fake Brazilian accent

I thought Vinnie was Argentinean.

Brazilians are cool as shit and their women are ELITE....but there is NOTHING sexy or pleasant about the Brazilian accemt.

my friend told me about an american who took over teaching the bjj class for the day, and he did it all WITH A FAKE BRAZILLIAN ACCENT! and he wasnt joking

That happened at my son's bjj class, only the white guy in question sounded like he was speaking pidgin. He basically sounded like BJ Penn. I didn't think too much of it at the the time, I figured maybe he's from Hawaii or something.

SKARHEAD - Brazilians are cool as shit and their women are ELITE....but there is NOTHING sexy or pleasant about the Brazilian accemt.

Sounds like a deaf Chinese person trying to speak Spanish

My god this anderson?

Vinny Magalhães -  Hot girls dig the brazilian accent

guys hate....<div> </div><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>for obvious reason mah fren</p>

and hot Braso chicks love american accent... atleast thats what my brazilian wife and her braso friends say. ;-)

native americans sound like bj penn

somebody should dig up that video of Tim Peterson doing various portuguese accents. I believe it was on a jiu jitsu new years resolutions video on youtube but i cant find it. It was pretty good!

I haven't started saying "Hashad" yet.

I found it!

Start at 4:35. Its pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-fhNCHBryM&feature=player_embedded

flow weeth tha go