Special account for BJJ black belts

Test

Yannis Papastamatiou - 

Test

Damn Sharkman! Scotland?  Long way from KTEAM.

Robobear - 
Yannis Papastamatiou - 

Test

Had to go where the job sent me! I should be in Hawaii over the summer

Great idea! Phone Post 3.0

Yannis Papastamatiou - 
Robobear - 
Yannis Papastamatiou - 

Test

Had to go where the job sent me! I should be in Hawaii over the summer

Awesome! We'll get together then.

Dang didn't realize how many black belts we have. To bad I'm a white belt. Phone Post 3.0

Cool!

Thanks Kirik!

Cool idea! Phone Post

Kneeblock - Why only BJJ? I mean, sure we all love BJJ, but that's some pretty substantial favoritism for an art that mostly focuses on scissor banging. What's so inferior about my bb from the shendokan? I could clean KO any pajama player long before they could get me to the ground with their inferior wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

Well, first there is that mixed martial arts is born from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and still plays an indispensible role for most fighters. Second, the quality of black belt in BJJ is almost entirely high. Third, the BJJ community is pretty tight.

im fine with kirik verifying but would prefer to keep screen name and anonymity :( friggin Facebook is enough personal exposure for people!......how's a guy gonna have fun on the OG?!?!?! :p

Just sent the email.

I'm lucky in that I've always used my real name as my screen name :)

Got my black belt in December. One of the proudest moments of my life, but of course it comes with a realization is that it's just another milestone in a life long journey of learning.

Just sent email ...cool idea

Thank you so much Kirik will email everything later!

Email sent about a week ago! Phone Post 3.0

Email sent!!!

I would also prefer to keep my screen name :)

email sent

That's what's up Phone Post