Special account for BJJ black belts

Email sent... Thank you

I want this back just for the after dark forum access.

1 Like

i second the proctor doctor. The Dr is IN!!!

Testing… 1, 2, 3

Testing…

Think my name ran out....testing 

angrypirate -

how do they select who gets the bb account? is it just some dude spinning a wheel selecting people at random?  

I think so, been 5yrs and never got a response so gave up trying.

John Dougherty -

Think my name ran out....testing 

Test

The Acorn - Dang didn't realize how many black belts we have. To bad I'm a white belt. Phone Post 3.0

Been here for more than 7 years and still a white belt bro? bro, you need to trane more bro

Is this still a thing? I want a special account!

Just sent in, lets see. 

Initial account expired, just send Kirik a refresher email.

Thanks Kirik, I really appreciate it!

I guess i need to do this 

Anything for TKD black belt?

SisterSteel -

You should, but don't expect much.  I think I sent my info in a few years back.. still nothing.

BTW your posts used to amuse me to no end!

Darb -
SisterSteel -

You should, but don't expect much.  I think I sent my info in a few years back.. still nothing.

Did you check your account settings? I didn't get a response to my email but it was done.

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 

Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

Jack Mahogoff -

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 

Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

It’s all good you’ll just continue to flash that bb flair on reddit and post away on there and eventually you’ll get it on here years after you retire from training

Wutang -
Darb -
SisterSteel -

Did you check your account settings? I didn't get a response to my email but it was done.

I'll do that now.  Danke!