Special account for BJJ black belts

Jack Mahogoff -

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 

Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

I sent an email a few months ago but since I’m ok with my mud name, s’all good in da hood 

uniquetechnique -
Jack Mahogoff -

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 

Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

I sent an email a few months ago but since I’m ok with my mud name, s’all good in da hood 

Did you check your account settings here? I didn’t get a resonse but when I checked a week later it was updated.

In!

Wutang -
uniquetechnique -
Jack Mahogoff -

Did you check your account settings here? I didn’t get a resonse but when I checked a week later it was updated.

I don’t even know how to check. Damn I’m worthless , lol

Top of the page:

Account -> Site Settings

Forum Settings - > HTML Editor Settings

I think if you can see HTML Editor Settings you're good.

1 Like
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
Jack Mahogoff -

It’s all good you’ll just continue to flash that bb flair on reddit and post away on there and eventually you’ll get it on here years after you retire from training

You troll there too?

Wutang -

Top of the page:

Account -> Site Settings

Forum Settings - > HTML Editor Settings

I think if you can see HTML Editor Settings you're good.

Nope , mine still says “Black”.

im not worried. Hehe

I emailed him a few months ago. I even have him as a friend on FB, but don’t want to bother the Boss. Haha

Jack Mahogoff -
Jack Mahogoff -

It’s all good you’ll just continue to flash that bb flair on reddit and post away on there and eventually you’ll get it on here years after you retire from training

You troll there too?

My previous name on here was “things to see”

Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada - 
Jack Mahogoff -
Jack Mahogoff -

You troll there too?

My previous name on here was “things to see”

Mine was MargaridaBJJteam

I had this for a long time, but then it randomly disappeared. I was still Meatgrinder back then

Meatgrinder - I had this for a long time, but then it randomly disappeared. I was still Meatgrinder back then

The BB permissions expire after some time. I let Kirik know it expired and reanswered the questions.

testing

test

I had one of these grey names at one point, now its gone.

What about a special thing for bjj red belts?  

Testing pics. How do I get rid of the Imgur shit so it’s just the gif? I’m using an iPhone. The app doesn’t have a picture/gif upload tab. 

https://i.imgur.com/b0ywjyA.gifv

What about Kru Muay Thai / genuinely accomplished Nak Muay? What's with the bias towards competitive cuddling Krik? ( in which I'm also ranked) 

New forum, bb name enabled?

Yea

Send info again to topmen?

1 Like