Special thanks to the UG/OG

If it wasn't for my family and this place I wouldn't be doing as good as I am now ... The amount of support I've gotten from the forum members is amazing and can't be matched by any other place on the interwebs ...

Each and everyone of you guys and gals rock , it really means a lot knowing that the mma community has your back when your going thru tough times ... Many have experienced losing a parent and many more will I hope they come here for support because its helped me tremendously from comments to pm's thank you all from the bottom of my heart ...

Best Regards,
Tat2 Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - Happy Holidays bro Phone Post 3.0
Happy holidays and a vu to you hope you have a great one ... Phone Post 3.0

Hope you and your family are doing better. Hope your mom finds some peace in her new lifestyle.

FETT_TFK for life Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - FETT_TFK for life Phone Post 3.0
Did your pops pass? Excuse my ignorance, I know he wasn't doing well. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Did your pops pass? Excuse my ignorance, I know he wasn't doing well. Phone Post 3.0
Yea he passed away the 15th Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Hope you and your family are doing better. Hope your mom finds some peace in her new lifestyle.

Moms is a wreck right now and I'm sure she will be Friday at the funeral but I hope to see her doing better after that takes place ... All the grand kids wanna go spend Xmas with her to keep her in good spirits so it may be a lil sad this holiday but we will make it thru ... Have a vu I've always enjoyed your post and think your a great assets to the forum ... Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - This place is pretty awesome. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season. Phone Post 3.0
It's amazing tbh happy holidays to you as well ... Vu Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
We all overlook your ignorance out of habit

Phone Post 3.0
Bahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Sorry to hear that my man! I hope ur hanging tough. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
We all overlook your ignorance out of habit

Phone Post 3.0
Pecker Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - That's a lot of grand babies & great grand babies to keep his legacy alive...be sure & tell them stories about him. Phone Post 3.0
Most are in there teens but I always enjoy telling them kids crazy stories about my pop lol man I have some good ones I'll have to share a few sometime ... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
I'm doing a lot better I was feeling pretty down and guilty because of past history but I was lucky enough to go and spend his and my sons bday on the 5th and have a good chat with him , just didn't think it would be the last time I seen him ... Changes your outlook on life for sure ...

Thanks pescadero your awesome brother Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
I'm doing a lot better I was feeling pretty down and guilty because of past history but I was lucky enough to go and spend his and my sons bday on the 5th and have a good chat with him , just didn't think it would be the last time I seen him ... Changes your outlook on life for sure ...

So Stoked you got to spend some quality time with him before he went.

When you getting an in loving memory piece? Or is it already inked in? I waited a couple months after my gramps died but I was 17 then, got the RIP for my dad on my rib cage a few days after he passed.

Truly sorry my man, just count your blessing you ended well! My situation will haunt me till the day I die!

On a side note you still thinking of moving out West? Let me know if you want me to send anymore rental adds. Phone Post 3.0

No, thank you. For making this place that much better by being an A-1 poster.

Happy Holudays fren! Phone Post 3.0

Holidays* Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

So Stoked you got to spend some quality time with him before he went.

When you getting an in loving memory piece? Or is it already inked in? I waited a couple months after my gramps died but I was 17 then, got the RIP for my dad on my rib cage a few days after he passed.

Truly sorry my man, just count your blessing you ended well! My situation will haunt me till the day I die!

On a side note you still thinking of moving out West? Let me know if you want me to send anymore rental adds. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man , I'm not religious but I'm getting a cross made from a fishing pole and a shotgun for him next week and I'm also getting the other tattoos I promised ( franksfight , fahaka , so it will be a great time and I think he'd like the fact that I got a cross tattooed on me especially in his honor ... Phone Post 3.0

Anderson P Sonnen - No, thank you. For making this place that much better by being an A-1 poster.

Happy Holudays fren! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you and have a great holiday a well ... Vu Phone Post 3.0