Special Thanks!!!

To Jesse, John J., Sherman, Davis, Z, gord and Dying Breed and any others I missed for some sound advice and support that had much to do with the success I had tonight. John a few things you said on a post really gave me a vision of my problem and I fixed it.

I've always had good stand up in the gym but have not been able to focus enough to use it in a fight. Tonight I fought a tough boxer with a head like a rock and liked to dig in hard to the body (took some nice body shots). I placed a massive beating on him in a 3 round war. This guy just kept coming with strikes and he survived some huge leg kick that knocked him down twice and 3 solid sub attempts. At one point in the fight he had me in a choke and I was falling away for a moment.

For the first time in my fighting  I believe I achieved peek performance of all the skills I have learned in MMA over the last almost 3 years. I will be getting this fight on disc very soon and I will post it for all. I think you will like it, it was the fight of the night.

Congrats Aaron.  I look forward to seeing this.

Thanks Ridge

I have a picture of me and the guy post fight. His face is a wreck but we really had a nice talk before and after the fight. I will post that before I post the fight.

did you get one of your hand being raised, like we talked about

way to go Aaron! sounds like a great victory....the HG is 2-0 this year...lets keep it going!

Good bro, improving every fight is how you become a champion.

the rev

congrats, I look forward seeing the fight!

good job aaron. wish we had the luck this weekend but not getting submitted by macaco was a fight unto itself. Damn bjj steroided out black belts......But we recieved much respect from chute boxe and an invitation to train with the vanderlei crew in curitiba. That alone was a stunning compliment. 1-1 with chute boxe........

Congrats Aaron!

Yeh well done!

congrats

Thanks fella's

you are most welcome brother ...did my advice about biting him in the leg when you shot, worked?

;)

No, but I bit the crap out of my tounge in the fight.

:)

See the first problem there is that you shouldn't have crap in your tongue, secondly, if you do have crap in your tongue don't bite it out.

the rev