Spencer Fisher not a big fan of wrestlers

You think my sister has nice tits?  This is a trick question.

^^^learn a ground game?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Have you ever watched Spencer fight?

I'm coming to North Dakota with Spencer to beat your ass. 

I'd love to see your face if we walked in. You'd ask for his autograph.  Who runs your McDojo?

I'm done with you...get back to your fight club.

Who's awards are they?  Probably not yours.

Not yours, so shut up. 

Don't be shy...let me know how many you've won and we can compare wrestling awards.  I won state in high school my freshman and sophomore years, but then I dropped out of school.  One of the few in my state to win as a freshman and with a dip in.

Reggie Warren Jr -  You think my sister has nice tits?  This is a trick question.

Reggie you're a sick fuck,but so am i...and yeah your sis has nice tits and i'd wreck it givin the chance!!!

Well, I'm lying.  I didn't even wrestle, but try to double leg me.  You ever heard of a ddt or piledriver?

Original tufr...I'm not OMA man...he's Reggie Sr.

Cactus kid...that hurts me to hear, but yeah...her tits are pretty nice.

dippin half a can of snuff in one whack aint shit for reggie!

methinks fisher just re-watched yves edwards vs uno.

love Fisher.

hate Reggie Warren.

Uno wins this fight.

Sorry Reggie.

cmfc - love Fisher.

hate Reggie Warren.

Hate's a strong word, but I'm glad you can appreciate the Kings fighting style. 

So you love Fisher, but you're not rooting for him? 

CRE - 
Jweinberg -  what a bitter homo.

the ban hammer should be dropped just like Fisher would drop you if you had the balls to say that to him

Word.

Werdum vs Arlovski proves that you don't need wrestling to have a very, very boring fight.

^^ you really have no clue about what you talking about. Edgar did put on a striking clinic. He was using angles. Movement and setups brilliantly. Its called the sweet science. Not rock em sockem robots.

As a former wrestlers myself I don't see what the hell is wrong with what Spencer said. If I want to watch a takedown and lnp then we can watch a freestyle match.

While watching MMA if a guy takes someone down he needs to work for a sub or start doing some damage.

Was never a fan. Now I want to see him get dominated by one wrestler after another.