Spencer Fisher Returning at 145 lbs

One of my training partners, who has lived with Spencer and talks to him regularly told me that he talked to Spencer last week and he said he was gonna make a return early 2013 at featherweight! Phone Post

The UFC Phone Post

Awesome if true, Spencer always brings it!

145? Crazy!

Awesome if true!

Yeah, he said he should be ready by April or May Phone Post

TTT for The King @ 145!!!

Always fun to watch. Glad he will be back.

And Cole Miller v Spencer Fisher @ 145 sounds like a good place to start to me Phone Post

The little wolverine is only like 5'2, so he can make it happen

145 would be perfect with spencers speed

That's great news, love watching Spencer fight, and at 145, his already excellent hand-speed and foot-work should be magnified...in theory.

Sweet!

How about against Leonard Garcia?

Bhs who told you this? They are full of shit but I would like to know who said it. But I will be back soon and 45 is a good idea but I'll need help with the weight cut!

In for possible skooter scenario Phone Post

Good Luck Spencer you're the man, love watching you fight. Hope you're focused and committed to your return so we can see the best of you!

Spencer Fisher - Bhs who told you this? They are full of shit but I would like to know who said it. But I will be back soon and 45 is a good idea but I'll need help with the weight cut!

Well... That settles that...

That would be nutz to see him at 145lb, tough cut. I seen the documentary of him, and made me a bigger fan of him. I would love to see him back in there. I was always a Spencer fisher fan, cause he always brings it! His flying knee knockout of Wiman is still one of the best eva KO's in my books! Goodluck Spencer in whatever decision you decide to pursue.

Hail to the mother fucking king.

Great news if true.

Hopefully Spencer will make an announcement himself regarding this. Sounds like OP was off base, but with Spence's appearance in this thread, it may be a possibility. War Spencer! !

"WWWHHHEEEEWWWWWW"!!!