Spend your life in space? Could u do it?

Lets say you were in hybernation on a 130 year trip to another planet and you wake up early. The rest of you life will be lived on a space ship the size of a 4 story building. You can revive 1 person to keep you company.

What would you need to not go crazy?

Food is already taken care of, a life times of pretty good food is there.

You have every movie ever made on a memory crystal, along with every song and video game and computer program. Every book ever transfered to digital medium is there.

There are some basic hobby things if you like to tinker.

There is also a robot bartender you can talk to and have a drink with along with your partner.

There is no communications with earth though, your message will take 90 years to make a round trip.

Depends. Is there rape-rape in space?

So you watched Passengers tonight

That's an elaborate prison, so no. 

If I eventually get to land on the planet and fuck around, yeah maybe. 

Nah.

How much weed do I have?

McBottery -

How much weed do I have?

Unlimited!

I would need young 20 year old women for pleasure.

Unlimited magic mushrooms and I'll be like that dude in the fountain. 

No fucking way.

Reviving someone to keep you company instead of letting them sleep until they reached their destination would be an incredibly selfish move.

What do you mean could I?

HotSteppa - I would need young 20 year old women for pleasure.

Tough. You only get Jennifer Lawrence.

I'd wake up Jennifer Lawrence

Other than female companionship, I would need a large variety of games to entertain me and a lot of cultural activities like books, tv shows and live feeds of sports back on Earth. 

I think i could live like that for awhile, but I'd evntually crave the outdoors, trees, ocean ect.

Is the sick bay well stocked with opiate pain meds?

Is this under the assumption you dont die via muscle atrophy or go insane because we arent adapted to zero g?

In either case, nope. Cant do without my family.

You revive one girl and she hates your guts. What do you do?

fisherman23 -

I think i could live like that for awhile, but I'd evntually crave the outdoors, trees, ocean ect.

Bro you can build a forest in the middle of the spaceship. Do you even Passenger!?