Spiderman Ironman "Relationship"

I know peter is an easy going dork but him acting starstruck by tony is lame. The only person peter should look up to is cap.

Yeah your right Reed would have been a better choice. Reed is peters senior since Johnny and peter were peers.

Ironman is an iconic marvel hero. He is capable of lifting 100 tons he is rich as shit gets tons of women...thats why pete worships him.Besides story wise Reed makes a poor connction to spidey cause reed is a public hero whereas ironman has a secret identity similar to spidey.

I don't understand the problem here.

Peter Parker, aside from being Spider-Man and one of the most recognizable heroes in the Marvel Universe, is also a HUGE fan of science and technology. This is a guy who built his own web-shooters when he was sixteen for fuck's sake. Remember spider-tracers? he built those too. The guy LOVES technology.

Of course he's going to look up to Tony Stark. He's going to be in fucking awe of the guy. Not only is the guy like Bill Gates, Gary Kasparov and Stephen Hawking all rolled into one, he built the most advanced tech/armor suit on the planet, along with at least two dozen different incarnations of it, all better than the last.

Another thing to remember is that Parker didn't always know that Stark was Iron Man. Sure, he's known for a good long while now, but not always. That's got to fuck with his head a bit as well.

I think it is justified and don't see what the big deal is at all.

Man, I remember when Spidey whooped Firelord. that was some great shit.

While reading the latest issue of Amazing, I thought to myself if Stark was setting Peter up with the whole costume improvements to out him as a Superhero (the costume turns on based of Peter's movements). I wonder who's trying to assassinate Peter and Tony btw.

He is capable of lifting 100 tons

WRONG!!!!!!

He has armor that is capable of lifting 100 tons..the hulk armor does!!

in recent issues of Ironman he's been powered up

Pete is a nice guy. Meaning he doesn't let who he is go to his head.

Tony Stark is a world class business man. A shark in the waters of negotiation. His ablity to influence people in social situations comes into play (part of the reason most top business owners in comic books are villians).

Give it time for Tony's ego, and Petes sense of responsibilty, and justice to clash.

never question my comic book knowledge cocksuckers....he  is capable  of lifting 100 tons with various suits...

Not surprised, it's a simple writers' device - under certain conditions, his armor can do freaky stuff - e.g., IM's repulsors are not the most powerful wapon around by any means, but in Secret Wars Reed Richards and Bruce Banner were able to supply it with enough power so that it was capable of a one-time burst that annihilated a mountain (a mountain that defied Thor's strongest blows, by his own words).

When the Hulk comes back from outer space, he's gonna turn that iron bitch into a Pepsi can and pop that top off.......

Spiderman beating Firelord is even more ridiculous than him beating the entire X-Men team. Didn't he beat Silver Surfer once by throwing a brick at him ? LOL

iron man can't lift 100 tons unless he's in the hulkbuster armor......

Obvious question is why not just wear the hulkbuster armor all the time?

Ironman's always been a badass, especially now with the extrims virus running through him and his armor always 'on'.

"why not just wear the hulkbuster armor all the time?"

I'm sure a writer would explain that away by saying it's too big and bulky for most tasks, or not radar-stealthy, or since so much space is devoted to strength circuits it has poor flight, etc.

"I'm sure a writer would explain that away by saying it's too big and bulky for most tasks, or not radar-stealthy, or since so much space is devoted to strength circuits it has poor flight, etc."

And it doesn't fit through doorways.