Spiderman now a part of marvel cinematic universe

According to mtv dot com Phone Post 3.0

but Sony still has creative control. :|

6 movies in 15 years with 3 different actors as Spider-Man?

Way to keep it original, Hollywood.

Granpa - but Sony still has creative control. :|
Sony can still make Spider-Man movies but I highly doubt they are writing his script when marvel uses him. Sony can also use characters from marvels cast in their movies.

It's a win win, marvel can use spidey and Sony can continue to make spidey movies I won't watch. Phone Post 3.0

This is fucking awesome.

So is Garfield not going to play Spider-Man in the MCU?

This news plus the impending debut of Preacher on AMC is giving me a raging comic boner.

Tomato Can - This is fucking awesome.

This news plus the impending debut of Preacher on AMC is giving me a raging comic boner.
No more Andrew Garfield as Spidey Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can - This is fucking awesome.

wait.. did you say Preacher? head explodes

Hows the Hyundai Juggs?

akira323 - 

Love AMC, but I'm not holding my breath.

CaughtItFromARua -
Tomato Can - This is fucking awesome.

No more Andrew Garfield as Spidey Phone Post 3.0
Which sucks, because even though the movies were shit, he was a perfect casting choice as Peter Parker/Spider-man.

Still, I'm excited to see what they can do, and how their going to explain his origin. Apparently they're just going to jump right in and he'll be apart of Captain America Civil War. So we'll what happens.

At least we can assume Spidey will be apart of Avengers Infinity War. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - 
akira323 - 

Love AMC, but I'm not holding my breath.

The pilot has already been ordered. Starts production in a few months and will debut on AMC in 2016.

DaveFu - Hows the Hyundai Juggs?
Good man, thanks for asking. Runs like a champ. Just hit 50k miles on her Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

6 movies in 15 years with 3 different actors as Spider-Man?

Way to keep it original, Hollywood.

Same with superman and batman

Spider-Man batman and superman are the three most recognizable superheroes in the world. Get used to seeing movies about them (how are you not by now?) Phone Post 3.0

ummm

I seriously thought you meant Garfield the cat and pictured that fat lazy lovable feline in a Spiderman costume fighting crime (I thought you were making a joke, I was trying to connect the dots to it, to get it). Silly me.

I'd dig Donald Glover actually. He'd fit in well with The Avengers crew and he's got some decent acting chops. Phone Post 3.0

MyGodThisMMA - I'd dig Donald Glover actually. He'd fit in well with The Avengers crew and he's got some decent acting chops. Phone Post 3.0
I like him too. I dig his Childish Gambino stuff as well. Phone Post 3.0

Surprise choice. Miles Teller. Hot off Whiplash. Not a complete douche pussy and young. Phone Post 3.0

Miles Teller is in the reboot of fantastic 4 Phone Post 3.0

I dunno why they don't just stick with Garfield. He did a good enough job.