Spike TV/Glory

Why the fuck is it starting at 11pm EST? Do they not want anyone to watch? Phone Post 3.0

I know!! Wasting good product. Phone Post 3.0

time zones?

can't start too much earlier with all the prelims.

Always a problem, they rather play cops re runs Phone Post 3.0

I feel for my bros on the west coast, but I went to Red Robin and had a Whiskey River BBQ chicken sandwich, milkshake, wings, donuts, and whatever I picked off my kid's plates. Came home, uncorked a slop monster that was so rough it left me staring at the ceiling, and now I want to go to bed. Phone Post 3.0

Watch Legacy on AxsTV instead Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - Watch Legacy on AxsTV instead Phone Post 3.0
RFA not Legacy Phone Post 3.0

Anyone watching? Those low kicks looked like they were coming across both his legs and not just on the outside... Pretty awesome finish 

MMAhaiku - I feel for my bros on the west coast, but I went to Red Robin and had a Whiskey River BBQ chicken sandwich, milkshake, wings, donuts, and whatever I picked off my kid's plates. Came home, uncorked a slop monster that was so rough it left me staring at the ceiling, and now I want to go to bed. Phone Post 3.0

I f with red robin, but what's a slop monster??

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - 
MMAhaiku - I feel for my bros on the west coast, but I went to Red Robin and had a Whiskey River BBQ chicken sandwich, milkshake, wings, donuts, and whatever I picked off my kid's plates. Came home, uncorked a slop monster that was so rough it left me staring at the ceiling, and now I want to go to bed. Phone Post 3.0

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. My wife sees me jiggling up and down with tears running down my face, Jabba the Hut and wants to see what I'm laughing at. She just doesn't understand, because she thinks that uncorking a slop monster is having a beer.

Slop Monster: it sounds like we're going to need some pics of this Ghoulie.

jgiveshead -
Sonnen y Diaz Bros - 

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. My wife sees me jiggling up and down with tears running down my face, Jabba the Hut and wants to see what I'm laughing at. She just doesn't understand, because she thinks that uncorking a slop monster is having a beer.

Slop Monster: it sounds like we're going to need some pics of this Ghoulie.
No pics, but it imagine this:

Take 2 chocolate cupcakes and put them in a Ziploc bag filled halfway with water. Shake it up for 30 seconds and then go upstairs. Open the bag and empty the contents out of a window. The results would be similar to my Red Robin Yummm® Slop Monster. Phone Post 3.0