"Spike TV to start airing 'Best of Pride' on..."

soccer kicks edited??

It doesn't really make sense because a piece of eye candy doesn't host the UFC highlight shows. Its usually Mike Goldberg.

I like the guitar solo vid, but I kept waiting for the part where it sped up and started kicking ass.

"Will Fedor be in it" is a good question indeed.

Zedlepln - 
TheVileOne - Why is Kendra Perez hosting this show?
...because it's on SpikeTV. You've got questions? They've got manswers.

VTFU! lol

gastt - 
Zedlepln -  Pride FC was considered one of the world's top mixed martial arts promotions and it was hotly contested that Pride housed the world's toughest fighters. A hefty claim, but with guys like Chuck Liddell, Anderson Silva, Dan Henderson, and Akihro Gono , they had the muscle to back up their story.

lol at this top 4 of PRIDE.

and so the revision of history has begun.

Im a pride fanboy through and through, But seriously, WTF is up with those names? LOL

Rickson's Aura - they're probably going to loop the clip of Fujita landing that bomb on Fedor ...

LOL! That and the Randle-plex.

PatrickFreitas - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kV4H7ZQF014&hl=en&fs=1&", "postVideo-27020909-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-27020909"); *

Fucking beautiful!

wait, January 11? so in 2010 we get the Pride FC clip show?

ttt

ranier wolfcastle -  soccer kicks edited??

Could you imagine the TUF noobs seeing someone's takedown stuffed and then pay for it with knees to the head.

Or soccer kicks, they wouldn't know wtf to do!

awesome

It's badass that it's a WEEKLY show not just a special....

^ that gave me goosebumps David...

Zedlepln - 
TheVileOne - Why is Kendra Perez hosting this show?
...because it's on SpikeTV. You've got questions? They've got manswers.

LMAO!

Cindy

This 10-minute first round brought to you by Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash and the motion picture Crank 3!

Quinton RAMPAGE JackyourshitSon!

Zedlepln got VTFU!

Sounds good. More pics of kendra perez?