spike vs fox. spike production looked better

maybe it is just me. but spike production overall looked way better.

the fox broadcast looks to me plastic like, like it has been cardboard cut.

also the fat bald guy that talks in between the pre lims is incredible annoying.

maybe i just need to get adjusted to Fox instead of Spike, but so far i liked spike better so far.

spike was more raw.

wonder what other people think. sinc ei am from europe and dont know fox really well.

Lol @ not knowing Jay's name despite him being involved in the sport at some level for years!!!!!!!!# Phone Post

The only things I didn't particularly like were:

1. Give it its own god damn theme song. It's a 7-year contract, are they just going to play the football theme every show?

2. Why, dear god why, did they bring the stupid fucking robots? Just terrible.

Chris Power - The only things I didn't particularly like were:

1. Give it its own god damn theme song. It's a 7-year contract, are they just going to play the football theme every show?

I know everyone hears that music and thinks football but it amazes me people still havent caught on that its FOX SPORTS music and it has been for a while now, not just football.

Its all FOx sports, baseball, nascar, mma etc.

Second isnt the robot is Fox sports robot Cleatus so they are gonna use it, I liked the intro.

And third the FOx show is 100x better looking than anything on SPike.

Robots are better than the gladiator and death metal theme. And production was sketchy, but it was the first "real" show. The other Fox show was more of a MMA talk show with a fight in there. But they will clean up their act in a show or two. Phone Post

It's not the Football theme.  It started out that way but they use it for MLB and Nascar as well.  It's the FOX Sports theme.

I'll admit to just being wrong on the FOX Sports theme thing. I only watch football and MMA on FOX as far as sports go.

I liked spike ALOT better than fox. Phone Post

Chris27 -
Chris Power - The only things I didn't particularly like were:

I know everyone hears that music and thinks football but it amazes me people still havent caught on that its FOX SPORTS music and it has been for a while now, not just football.

Its all FOx sports, baseball, nascar, mma etc.

Second isnt the robot is Fox sports robot Cleatus so they are gonna use it, I liked the intro.

And third the FOx show is 100x better looking than anything on SPike.

Some people are just slow Phone Post

I am talking the people that don't know its a fox sport theme music not football Phone Post

Chris27 - 

That's because it's been the NFL on Fox theme for YEARS.

It was only recently (2010) that Fox decided to use it for all of its sports broadcasts (bad decision).

MLB on Fox used to have its own theme, too

and when Fox Sports decided to scrap it in favor of the NFL theme, baseball fans complained about it (rightfully so).

Fox Sports needs to go back to having a unique theme for each sport.

Fox/Fuel production is better and is getting better with each show.

spike was way better. also didn't have to deal with those non-mma faggots on the broadcast

i miss the gladiator intro for some reason.

berto102 - i miss the gladiator intro for some reason.

how the hell should i know the guys name is jay. i am from europe remember. i just dont like his high pitched voice. it sounds weird for MMA. that black guy they did the show with randy coulture and jon jones was way better.

also i dont watch american football,baseball, nascar 24/7. so i have no idea about fox themes etc.

i just liked the spike production so far more then fox. i thought with fox their budget we get a better production.

just look at the promos. in my opinion the promos for spike has been way better as well.

Errr...there was no Spike production. Phone Post

Get RID OF THE FUCKING ROBOTS, it makes me feel like a tool for watching Phone Post

replaced cheesy gladiators with cheesy robots =(

cant they open like Pride or HBO Boxing? something dramatic like you are watching a fight, not transformers.

yeah spike's burger king commercials ever 5 minutes is a lot better.