Spike who?

Great night of fights, great production, loved Anik...couldn't have gone any better for Fuel/FX.

Agree?

Totally agree. Nice clean production...........and not one 90 second ad for some 'b' level movie.

Yes.  Good production tonight.

That was a great card, I'm really happy I tuned in for this. Phone Post

I'm excited, I think it's only gonna get better.  As MMA fans, I think we have a lot to look foward to.

Great matchups, great fights and I didn't even feel the compulsion to mute the commentary. It looked like a professional sport tonight. Compliments to the whole Zuffa crew. Phone Post

Somehow they had different shows going at the same time.I was streaming one & watching the other & the commercials and the length of commercials were different.

Overall I thought it was great.

Agreed Phone Post

Totally agree. The production was professional tonight. Put Spike and its promos for Blue Mountain State to shame.

BushidoAristotle - Totally agree. The production was professional tonight. Put Spike and its promos for Blue Mountain State to shame.

Oh, yes...so happy to not have to see those promos.  Here's to never seeing those again...

The Hulkster - I like Blue Mountain State

I like turtles. Doesn't mean I want to watch loud, obnoxious 90 second commercials for them five times in a couple hour span.

BushidoAristotle - Totally agree. The production was professional tonight. Put Spike and its promos for Blue Mountain State to shame.

Rogan: Inside leg kick lands again. He's really lighting him up on the feet here, Mike...
(pause)
Goldberg(reading promo): Have you ever wondered what would happen if you accidentally urinated into an electrical socket? Stay tuned for an all new episode of Manswers to find out.

I so do not miss that stuff.

Agreed 100%. The first thing I noticed when I started watching was how much more clean and professional the production was...it almost didn't feel right.

I just miss the great commercials for Blue Mountain State and Coq Roq. Otherwise it was a pretty good show.

The commentating wasn't bad. Phone Post

DFW Bring Micah Miller 2 UFC - Agree with all. Felt like it was all class. Phone Post

Agrred Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove -  It's cool to get to watch live but it's a bummer that the HD broadcast is on delay for the west cost. Had to watch in standard.

Not true at my house.I watched on Comcast HD channel 741.

HD in Canada on Sportsnet One.. Glad I get to see it but they play the commercial for the B.A.S system every break..

It was great.

Anik did good, don't get some of the hate I have read here.