SpikeTV Prez expects E. Alvarez to leave, win/lose

Ray Cappa - I like Eddie, he's a Philly guy like myself. But I think he loses part 3. Chandler will come in much improved, while I think Eddie's already hit his peak. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed (although I'm not from Philly) Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Big Lebansky -
Sergio88 - Eddies wins and he's gone he then signs a UFC deal and faces Ben Henderson in the Fall. Phone Post 3.0
No fuckin way.

If Eddie beats chandler a second time, he's getting an immediate title shot and probably a coaching spot on tuf within a couple seasons after signing.

What makes you think he'll be worth any less than his original offer from Zuffa if he beats chandler again in a few weeks? Phone Post 3.0
Because they aren't bidding against Bellator this time?

Eddie wants in the UFC. No other promotion. Dana knows that, and that's why they're gonna scratch off a bit of the original offer extended to him during the legal battle.

The thing some people still don't understand is, the battle between Zuffa and Viacom over Alvarez was simply a pissing contest.

No way Eddie gets the same offer. I'm expecting 100K less. Phone Post 3.0
You don't think bellator, one fc or WSOF will make bids for Eddie fucking Alvarez?

I will bet anything I have that he gets an immediate ufc title shot again following another win over chandler. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Big Lebansky -
Sergio88 - Eddies wins and he's gone he then signs a UFC deal and faces Ben Henderson in the Fall. Phone Post 3.0
No fuckin way.

If Eddie beats chandler a second time, he's getting an immediate title shot and probably a coaching spot on tuf within a couple seasons after signing.

What makes you think he'll be worth any less than his original offer from Zuffa if he beats chandler again in a few weeks? Phone Post 3.0

Eddie wants in the UFC. No other promotion. Dana knows that, and that's why they're gonna scratch off a bit of the original offer extended to him during the legal battle.

The thing some people still don't understand is, the battle between Zuffa and Viacom over Alvarez was simply a pissing contest.

Nah. People can shit on dana but it's no secret he takes care of the guys he likes. And he likes eddie. I think he'll give him a sweet deal this time around too, maybe minus an automatic title shot but money wise it should be around the same or maybe slightly more if beats chandler and walks away with bellators title. Phone Post 3.0

If Eddie wins does Bellator give him a post-fight interview? Seems risky. Phone Post 3.0

If he wins he is def coming to the UFC, he will get an even bigger deal because he is the champ of Bellator and will get an instant title shot.

If he loses its a different story, I think UFC will still offer him a deal but it will be for less money and no title shot.  I think that could open the door for Bellator if they want to keep him to make him an offer better than the UFC's.

Its gonna be about money, he isnt gonna take a lesser UFC deal just to come to the UFC but he has alot riding on this fight.  LIke the article says if he wins this fight he can write his own ticket.

Huge fight for him but either way hopefully he ends up in the UFC, so many fresh exciting fights for him, Pettis, Gil, Cowboy, KHabib, Punk, Johnson, Bendo, Rustam, RDA, Grant, Jury, Diaz.

Glovegate -
Watch Bellator on Spike - 

What reason does this poster have to be such an incessant annoyance?
He is a troll, it is his job to be annoying. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - Alvarez better not let this go to the judges......

The instant he gets put into a submission the ref will yell "ring the bell!" and run out of the cage.

If he wins he goes to UFC, if he loses he can go to WSOF and fight for their title. Maybe a three fight deal and if he wins all three UFC will pay him. UFC doesn't want a fighter that came off a loss to Chandler to win the title. If he goes to WSOF first, Dana can claim he got a lot better and isn't the same fighter. That's what I would do if I was Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Riddlius -
Glovegate -

He is one of the better posters on this site. You don't have to lie what he posts but he brings information to this board that no one else has and has a unique insight into the business side if MMA. I understand you don't like his views but you have to give him credit. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Riddlius -
Glovegate -

He is one of the better posters on this site. You don't have to lie what he posts but he brings information to this board that no one else has and has a unique insight into the business side if MMA. I understand you don't like his views but you have to give him credit. Phone Post 3.0

Of course you think he is one of the better posters on this site, he has the same pro-Zuffa, anti-Bellator agenda that you do. The "information" that he brings here is used to gloat and show hate towards a certain MMA promotion and you feed off of every one of his posts....not like you aren't bias about Watch Bellator on Spike.

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
The Big Lebansky -
No fuckin way.

Plus screw putting that belt on hold another 9 months after December Phone Post 3.0

caposa -

UFC may be making a return to Philly this fall. Would be a nice card for Eddie to make his debut.

I believe win or lose Zuffa should sign him.

Don't think they will if he loses Phone Post 3.0

Eddie is Latino, specicifically puerto rican so Zuffa can use him win or lose.

Hey, Watch Bellator on Spike:

If you're still paying Russian whores to say things on video so that you can post them here, please have them say my name. I'll support you and your crap posts forevermore if you do. Thank you in advance.

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - If he loses, will the UFC sign him? Phone Post 3.0
Yes.

Dana can talk it up all he wants about how he doesn't want Bellator's scraps, but there's always a method to the madness. You think Dana and co are gonna pass up on a top 10 LW that brings it every fight? Fuck no.

Dana White's in a win-win situation. Eddie wins, it makes for a big champ vs. champ PPV. That's a payday for Zuffa. Eddie loses, his bargaining power goes down BUT his fanbase stays the same. He's still worth the UFC contract, but now, Dana can pay him whatever the fuck he wants.

Why? Because as I stated above, Eddie wants in. Alvarez wants nothing more than to prove he's the best and he wants to do it where it matters most. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna repost this, because some of you aren't read before you quote me.

"You dont think WSOF and OneFC and blah blah blah are gonna bid for Alvarez?? HahaHaHahaHA youre stupid"

No shit, they are. But you missed the main point I was attempting to convey: EDDIE ALVAREZ WANTS TO FIGHT IN THE UFC. For his sake, he better hope he wins, because Dana's got no problem paying him chump change.

As I said before, Dana saying he won't sign him with a loss is just a strategy. You know Eddie's still gonna want in, and he's going to take an offer less than the original to get the deal done.

The UFC is MMA's MLB. High school players want the big boy leagues, not that second rate shit. Eddie wants his big boy league ticket, no matter what. Phone Post 3.0