*spoiler* big star returning...

So undertaker booked for summerslam and 90% raw after battleground and few whispers about battleground appearance.

So thoughts? Good way to keep strap on Rollins through him attacking Lesnar..... Phone Post 3.0

If it has to happen. I want the revenge angle with Lesnar first and then sting at mania I don't want Lesnar taker 2 at mania. If anything I want no more Lesnar would love taker vs Owen or some other booking Phone Post 3.0

how do you know when a Investor's Conference Call is coming up where they have to release a Network number????

WWE goes into hot shot mode.

Yeah big time. It's time to draw the numbers Phone Post 3.0

VU for not putting the spoiler in the thread title like some people do.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see Sting and UT at wrestlemania. Im glad we are seeing a bit more of him this year, his lack of appearances with Bray really killed the momentum IMO. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz - VU for not putting the spoiler in the thread title like some people do.

I'd be surprised if we didn't see Sting and UT at wrestlemania. Im glad we are seeing a bit more of him this year, his lack of appearances with Bray really killed the momentum IMO. Phone Post 3.0
VU back to you sir. That match killed both their momentum. It's such a shame I actually love bray, his gimmick, his moveset, but his promos feel so lost and he goes In general. Obviously he will wing the first roman fight dirty then job at summerslam. Don't know how bray can be pushed to champ anymore even tho I love him Phone Post 3.0

If Takers going to face anyone at WM thats not named Sting, it should be Balor, not Owens. Phone Post 3.0

Stings booked for Summerslam too so maybe that's where it starts Phone Post 3.0

Shadow Sniper -
UGCTT_Jay Edz - VU for not putting the spoiler in the thread title like some people do.

VU back to you sir. That match killed both their momentum. It's such a shame I actually love bray, his gimmick, his moveset, but his promos feel so lost and he goes In general. Obviously he will wing the first roman fight dirty then job at summerslam. Don't know how bray can be pushed to champ anymore even tho I love him Phone Post 3.0
I find myself skipping his promos now because he hasn't been in a feud that feels natural for a long time. Ryback didn't make sense and neither does Reigns so his promos feel forced and quite frankly, they're boring.
I think it's early enough in his career that it can be turned round for him but he needs the right opponent. Phone Post 3.0

All I know is that WWE is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Art. - All I know is that WWE is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, it's pretty dope.... Phone Post 3.0

It's very different now. Shield changed it forever only been back into product for a year but Jesus it's so much better than when swagger and Henry were champ Phone Post 3.0

And yet they've been having their lowest ratings in 17 years against no football or sports competition...they better start pulling some 90s worked shoots out of their ass or something pretty quick.. Phone Post 3.0

Have no desire to see that man in a ring ever again. Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - And yet they've been having their lowest ratings in 17 years against no football or sports competition...they better start pulling some 90s worked shoots out of their ass or something pretty quick.. Phone Post 3.0
Or else what? People will complain online while continuing to watch? Phone Post 3.0

Art. -
JJitsu - And yet they've been having their lowest ratings in 17 years against no football or sports competition...they better start pulling some 90s worked shoots out of their ass or something pretty quick.. Phone Post 3.0
Or else what? People will complain online while continuing to watch? Phone Post 3.0
Or else USA network might not be to happy about how much money they're paying for 2.5 ratings and renegotiates their deal... actually. Phone Post 3.0

SummerSlam:
Rollins (c) vs Lesnar vs Regins
The Undertaker vs Kane
Sting vs Bray Wyatt Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see Bray v Kane. Not corporate Kane, real Kane. Get revenge on Takers brother for Mania, and then rematch (and beat Taker at Mania next year.

rkm456 - I'd love to see Bray v Kane. Not corporate Kane, real Kane. Get revenge on Takers brother for Mania, and then rematch (and beat Taker at Mania next year.
So. Brays first feud when he came on the main roster.
Remember the ring of fire match? Phone Post 3.0

BearJitsu - If Takers going to face anyone at WM thats not named Sting, it should be Balor, not Owens. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah because balor really deserves a match with taker at mania right Phone Post 3.0