Spolier: Top RAW Star Drafted To SD!

PWInsider sources

Wade Barrett showed up at tonight's WWE SmackDown! tapings, and attacked The Big Show.

According to a source, the move is a permanent one, and there will be no face turn for Barrett.

There will also be no follow-up to the CM Punk-RAW-Nexus angle

I wouldn't call Barrett a top star.

"Wade Barrett showed up at tonight's WWE SmackDown! tapings, and attacked The Big Show."

Man he is a talented guy but he has quite a mean streak.  I wonder if he is upset about the whole Nexus thing?

I'm glad they didn't make him a face.  He is good as a heel, let him stay that way for a bit.

lame IMO, was looking forward to seeing how the Nexus leadership thing worked out, wasted opportunity, all that character development, and now he is just a heel on Smackdown?

I was at the show, they also showed a promo for Zeke Jackson coming to Smackdown. You will see me on tv as the handsome fellow next to the garbage can that Kane uses to hit Edge with.

savage animal - lame IMO, was looking forward to seeing how the Nexus leadership thing worked out, wasted opportunity, all that character development, and now he is just a heel on Smackdown?

Ugh, he's done.

Cena didn't kill Nexus. The terrible writers did.