SPONSORS NEEDED (PPV /TELEVISED)

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS INTERESTED IN BEING REPRESENTED BY OUTSTANDING NEW HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTER REX RICHARDS.

REX IS A 6'5 300 LB FORMER NFL OFFENSIVE LINEMAN AND HAS BEEN TRAINING IN BJJ FOR 6 YEARS. REX IS A BROWN BELT UNDER KLAY PITTMAN AND HAS TRAINED WITH THE LIKES OF CAMERON EARL, RALPH GRACIE, RIGAN MACHADO, CARLOS MACHADO, ETC.

REX HAS FIGHTS TARTING UP ON SEPT 23 IN CORPUS CHRISTIE TX FOR "FIGHT FEST" FOLLOWED BY A MAIN EVENT FIGHT IN OCT IN NEW MEXICO AGAINST KOTC VET. JIMMY WESTFALL.

REX HAS HUGE PLANS FOR NOVEMBER AND ON, BUT THOSE CANNOT BE DISCUSSED NOW...HIT US UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AT WTXMMA@YAHOO.COM

REX IS 3-0 IN MMA

HIS LONGEST FIGHT LASTING ONLY 1:24 IN THE FIRST ROUND (RENEGADES WIN OVER ASHLEY RIVERS)

HAS AN INTERVIEW LISTED IN ARCHIVES OF MMAWEEKLY.COM AND ON LOCKFLOW.COM

TTT

TTT

Good luck Rex--

NFL Lineman in BJJ?  Dude must be freaky physically talented.

Check with Royalty Fight Gear, they are a new and upcoming clothing line that is fantastic. I think they are always looking forward to sponsoring new fighters.

YOUR CAPS ARE ON

you don't have to yell, I'm right here.

SORRY!! I'll be sure to whisper!! anyone have contact info for Royalty Fight Gear or any other company interested in Rex???

MACEDAWGG - He is a freak physically....i cant keep sparring partners for the dude and he has tapped abu dhabi winners and black belts in bjj---(not gonna name drop, cuz it doesnt matter who he beats in practice...it matters who has/will destroy in the ring!!)

TTT

I REC. A PRIVATE MSG FROM SOMEONE AND MY ACCOUNT WOULDNT OPEN IT...IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT WTXMMA@YAHOO.COM WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

THANKS I WILL CHANGE THAT ASAP....I REC A MSG FROM A ...TS(SOMETHING)....(NO NOT TRANSEXUAL...AAT LEAST I HOPE NOT)

WE APPRECIATE IT...HE IS GOING TO DO GREAT...AN AWESOME WORK ETHIC/FREAKY SIZE/STRENGTH/AMD TOP LEVEL JIU-JITSU=THE NEXT BIG THING IN MMA !!!

TTT

ttt