Sponsors Wanted 4 Kickboxing Event

I am looking for sponsers to who want advertising space for an upcoming kickboxing/muay thai event in Long Island, NY on April 2nd 2004, please e-mail if you are interested. Serious Inquiries Only. Send an e-mail to me at jrbrangi@hotmail.com

please TTT

ttt

Its a Top Kick Kickboxing event here is the tenative card so far. It is being held at the Sports Plus events center in Lake Grove, NY on Long Island. - - - - - AMATEUR FIGHTS
AL JORDAN vs VINNY DEANGELO
Jose ALFARO vs BRIAN ROCHFORD
JEN LUISI vs EMILY BEADDON
SHAMOS FARLEY vs ADAM ERNST
NATHALIE FUZ vs DORAN MURRY
SHAWN CAMPBELL vs JAMES HIERON
RYAN MCKEENA vs MIKE PERDIOS
MATT BERMAN vs JOHN MITCHALL
TOM HEAVEY vs ANTHONY BARANTA
BRAD LEMLEY vs MIKE MOLLER
- - - - - PRO FIGHTS
CHRIS ALGIERI vs KEITH NESBITT
JASON KURDZIEL vs MICHAEL CORLEONE
BOBBY CAMPELL vs DEVON CORMICK
MIKE RYAN vs RUBIN COLON
TIM LANE vs EDDIE MONIARO

ttt

That is one big card..

who is the promoter?

Where is the insurance coming from? The cheapest place in the country right now is $60.00 per kickboxer.. he's at 1800.00 right there...

The Promoter is Joe Puleio, we are trying to work out the insurance right now, they just jacked up the insurance prices bigtime.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

If you were in the Chicagoland area and I could set up a booth there I would.

cool man, wish we could have accomidated you with a table , but we have other advertising oppourtunities for lower prices, like you can take out an ad in our mailings and it gets sent to over 5000 people/fighters oryou can take out a small ad in our program and over 1,100 people will be at the event. Let me know if your interested.

ttt

send me your price list,

in the past I have sponsored the Silver Backs and the RSF. I also have future dates with a local Pro Wrestling organisation and am always looking for more organisations to sponsor.

I also just purchased a table at the Arnolds

there has to be some sort of fight gear company your way that needs to get their products name out there.

I sent it to the email on your website in.pdf format

ttt

Kick ass, I am glad to see some people jumping on this.

I will be getting back to you on Monday, I am working some numbers out.

I will also sponsoring the April 3rd Xtreme Kage Kombat show in Curtiss, WI.

ok cool guys send me an e-mail and I'll forward all the packages and info.