Sports betting

Anyone bet on sports often? I want to start placing some bets to add a little interest to some games. What sites do you use? Do you have any tips and tricks for covering your loses or making smart bets? 

Always bet on red!

In the UK there are loads of sports books, betting on sport is very normal. I'm not sure if you can use them from the USA or not but the best sites iv used are:

Skybet

Bet365

Paddy power

Betway

Betfair

Coral

William hill

There are plenty of free bets and odds boosts available on these site.

weaktendons -

In the UK there are loads of sports books, betting on sport is very normal. I'm not sure if you can use them from the USA or not but the best sites iv used are:

Skybet

Bet365

Paddy power

Betway

Betfair

Coral

William hill

I probably should have specified, my mistake. I'm looking for places that are allowed on the us. I know they were changing some sports betting laws but I'm not exactly sure what changes were made. 

Google bankroll management and be disciplined. NEVER MARTINGALE. Bet value and don't be scared to fade the public. Don't fall for gambling biases. 

MojoSoDope -
weaktendons -

Skybet

Bet365

Paddy power

Betway

Betfair

Coral

William hill

I probably should have specified, my mistake. I'm looking for places that are allowed on the us. I know they were changing some sports betting laws but I'm not exactly sure what changes were made. 

I Use William Hill

I do pretty good betting mma on bovada.

been doing it for over 10 years but refined it to a strategy a couple years ago. I tend to make an average of $300-400 per card.

Just bet on what you know well, be disciplined in your bets, as in don’t start placing bets on sports you don’t follow and don’t let your emotions get to you and get reckless when you have a bad streak.

Has anyone read any good books about it? I want to really get a strategy going and get it down to a science. 

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

been doing it for over 10 years but refined it to a strategy a couple years ago. I tend to make an average of $300-400 per card.

Just bet on what you know well, be disciplined in your bets, as in don’t start placing bets on sports you don’t follow and don’t let your emotions get to you and get reckless when you have a bad streak.

How much money are you risking to make that 300-400?

MojoSoDope -
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

How much money are you risking to make that 300-400?

About $100 per fight, sometimes more, sometimes less. 

I put a bet on each fight and study film and statistics throughout the fight week before Saturday. 

I use Betonline and Bovada. Use Bitcoin so easy to deposit and withdrawal.

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla -

I use Betonline and Bovada. Use Bitcoin so easy to deposit and withdrawal.

Why does Bitcoin make it easier? And what is the process for buying it these days? The only time I ever bought was way way back in the day for silk road. 

I make easy money on the tennis majors parlaying in the first couple rounds. Djokovic, Nadal, Fed, and a few others are mortal locks to make it through.

spjackson77 -

I make easy money on the tennis majors parlaying in the first couple rounds. Djokovic, Nadal, Fed, and a few others are mortal locks to make it through.

What site do you use?

AFL has heaps of options for bets as well homeboy

spjackson77 -

Surely they would be low risk low reward kinda bets I'm thinking, those same guys all ways win 

MojoSoDope -
spjackson77 -

What site do you use?

playcr.ag

Bukkaked by Bombers -
spjackson77 -

Surely they would be low risk low reward kinda bets I'm thinking, those same guys all ways win 

Yeah you're not gonna win a lot, but i'll happily take a easy $25-$50 win. As long as they are all on the board. If it's the first round at Roland Garros or Wimbledon, they usually take Nadal and Fed off the board, but when they are on, they'll be as high as like -2000. Get in a 5-6 person parlay, easy money.

Bukkaked by Bombers -

AFL has heaps of options for bets as well homeboy

That's one of the things I plan on betting on. I've been staying up late and waking up early watching every game I can to learn as much as I can and see all the teams play. 

1 Like

spjackson77 -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
spjackson77 -

Yeah you're not gonna win a lot, but i'll happily take a easy $25-$50 win. As long as they are all on the board. If it's the first round at Roland Garros or Wimbledon, they usually take Nadal and Fed off the board, but when they are on, they'll be as high as like -2000. Get in a 5-6 person parlay, easy money.

I know a guy who does this. He will make all kinds of little prop bets and smart bets that are guaranteed. He will make 50 different bets over the course of a weekend. All the small wins add up.