Sports Card thread?

What does that mean?

Rest of the pack

1 Like

Damn. Sorry on the bust pack.

1 Like

Oh well. They have some nice auto’s in that set. May take a chance on another box or 2.

1 Like

Whats the box going for? I got a box of 2022 USA baseball coming in the next couple days. See if i can find any nice draft picks.

$179

1 Like

Not bad. Worth the shot.

1 Like

If you watch the breaks on those Inception they pull some pretty nice Autos sometimes. They had 2 more boxes at the store I bought those from. No luck this time but the cards themselves are really nice

1 Like

zuckerburg

Im incredibly pissed. My dude was holding me a box of Optic Contenders but Ive been dying of Covid and pnemonia, so I never went up to get it. I talked to him today and he said a Trevor Lawrence Teal redemption came out of that box.

Are these “error” cards? Top row is error bottom is the normal to compare.

1 Like

They just look to be miscut, which has happened since the beginning of time. It used to be much more common.

1 Like

Imagine getting a 1975 george brett rookie, but its cut like this

3 Likes

I love it. I really like weird cards though.

Tha5s about how panini is cutting their retail shit. Im convinced they are mis-cutting it to artificially keep the price of PSA 10s up. While it doeant directly benefit them on high resale prices, seeing PSA 10s sell high keeps people buying cards at Wal Mart. 2019 prizm basketball is a good example of the huuuuge amount of PSA 10s bottoming out the market on them.

1 Like

how does a miscut that bad make a pack in 2022?

The brett is from 1975.

i was referring to the post above. new cards should have never left the print with cuts like that.

1 Like

My bad dude.

1 Like