SPORTS GEEK QUESTION OF THE DAY #16

in my keeper league this year I traded Justin Upton for Cutch when Upton was going beserk in Apr/May.......I am happy

Pretjah, you can be a cunt on here sometimes but I am genuinely happy for a hardcore fan like yourself that the Pirates are going to the playoffs and since the Yankees won't be playing in October I will be watching and rooting on the Pirates every game to win it all (except for AJ Burnett, he is a cocksucker)

Tommy Gunnz - Pretjah, you can be a cunt on here sometimes but I am genuinely happy for a hardcore fan like yourself that the Pirates are going to the playoffs and since the Yankees won't be playing in October I will be watching and rooting on the Pirates every game to win it all (except for AJ Burnett, he is a cocksucker)

voted up....for calling me a cunt

Pretjah -

i'm not kidding it's 100% subjective and not based on any realm of reality.

andrew mccutcehon had a NEGATIVE Def WAR last season...that's friggin ridiculous by any reasonable thought

Defensive metrics in general are fluid and confusing and not always accurate. But WAR in general is the best single metric for analyzing a player IMO. Phone Post

dizz - 
Pretjah -

i'm not kidding it's 100% subjective and not based on any realm of reality.

andrew mccutcehon had a NEGATIVE Def WAR last season...that's friggin ridiculous by any reasonable thought

Defensive metrics in general are fluid and confusing and not always accurate. But WAR in general is the best single metric for analyzing a player IMO. Phone Post

this except there is no official WAR stat

there are different calculations people use and different weights added to different stats.