Sposorship Opportunity!

I am in the process of negotiating a big fight in Arizona! Once the details are ironed out, I will post the opponent, venue, and promoter.

I am looking for potential sponsors for this fight, so I can give it the attention that it deserves! If it happens, I will be fighting a legend, and will garner you national exposure.

Sponsorships will be limited to one vendor per type of service/item (ie. clothing, gear, etc.) Slots will be graduated in price from $100 + the cost of logo printing, to $250 + the cost of logo printing, to $500 + the cost of logo printing. The sponsorship package will also get you exposure on my website, as well as to the people that are attending my weekly open workouts!

This package will be beneficial to all parties involved. If you are interested, or may be interested, please email me at jeffstrickland73@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and I look forward to working with you.

Jeff,May have a possible opponent for you at 205-225 pound range.He has an extensive boxing backround but has only recently started MMA.Good luck with your sponsorship.donleycrew4@yahoo.com

Warren

Warren,

Who is it? Give me a call (720-276-5056) or shoot me an email with the details. jeffstrickland73@hotmail.com

Good looking out Pundit... How do I edit the thread title? LOL!

Let me guess, you are fighting Rufus in Rage in the Cage. RITC are a bunch of scumbags, you would be better off fighting elsewhere if that's where it is.

fight brother!

Strickland Propane huh!?! LOL! I haven't heard that in a while!

RITC has been above the table in their dealings with me. As far as other people, I don't know, so I can't speak on it.  Also, why would you say Roufus?

Please help me keep this up guys. Thank you.

ttt