Spotify censors Rogan already

All the right wing/conspiratard episodes are unavailable lol. No Alex Jones/milo and a bunch of others. Joe sold out lol. No way they don’t have at least some veto power over who he has on. It’ll end up being like stern at clear channel. 

Why am I getting voted down lol? Don’t kill the messenger. It’s not my fault your boy sold out. 

8 Likes

Read about this yesterday. What a fucking scam. Glad I didn’t subscribe to Spotify.

lol

corporations kill everything worthwhile

2 Likes
JitsuGuy - Read about this yesterday. What a fucking scam. Glad I didn't subscribe to Spotify.

No way he has complete autonomy for that kind of money. 

Pretty sure apple will still have his podcasts up though, right? For someone who has preached about free speech and not letting corporations dictate what kind of content you put out, this really feels like Joe is compromising on his beliefs. Don’t blame him though, that’s a lot of fuckin money. 

Joe didn't need the money so if this is the case then surely fuk joe. Fake asshole like the rest of them

1 Like
ABCTT_Kenny Blankenship -

Pretty sure apple will still have his podcasts up though, right? For someone who has preached about free speech and not letting corporations dictate what kind of content you put out, this really feels like Joe is compromising on his beliefs. Don’t blame him though, that’s a lot of fuckin money. 

Who knows what the deal entails or how long those will be available by legal readily accessible means. Did they buy or license his library along with the deal for new shows? 

![](upload://mmC3egxtq6chWVfIiSndejnh27N.gif)

3 Likes

I wonder how many years he’ll be under contract with them.

It isn't "censoring" if it is a mutually-agreed upon decision.

I wonder if he has to clear his guests with them before having them on.

VTCO -

That isn't true at all. Spotify can "censor" Joe against his wishes and he can still ultimately agree to being censored to keep his 100 million deal intact. 

1 Like

Alex Jones said that those missing episodes will be on YouTube, Rogan left them there as like top 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_aQupiaCSA

![](upload://sHtkzF8h2wIjgQffjR66dituVNu.jpeg)

1 Like

This has been going on for a couple days. Surprised he hasn’t addressed it yet. But the fact that he has ignored the conversation going online is not a a good sign. 

"...power corrupts". "And absolute power corrupts absolutely..."

VTCO -

Yes it is. In that case it’s self-censorship. You’re making something that was previously available, unavailable, to try and alter the narrative and people’s perspective of you. 

1 Like
TerrySilver -

![](upload://sHtkzF8h2wIjgQffjR66dituVNu.jpeg)

Oh yeah. That’s a source I’d trust. 

I love how Rogan and Trussel had a big “fuck California everyone’s moving out” jerk off session for the first 15 minutes of their newest podcast.  Then proceeded to talk about how everyone they know from there are Gypsies and out of towners. Completely oblivious to the fact that they’re the ones who fucked it up. They then said they were going to vote liberal wherever they moved to despite all the red states saying don’t vote the way youre old state voted that made you move LOL. Completely proved my point that it’s out of town shitbags that made CA a communist shithole and they’re now moving back to wherever the fuck they came from...or Texas LOL enjoy...

3 Likes