Spratt gets choked out (again)

This sucks. I remember watching him crank out Zach Light and thinking this guy threw bombs and could grapple, he's gonna be awesome. Now he gets beat by the same move twice in less than a round total. Spratt needs to work on his jiu jitsu or go back to Muay Thai. Congrats to Lytle (who should be on his way back to UFC, since he beat Lawler anyway.)

He should have got the nod vs Lawler...Pete needs to get his grappling up to par man cuz i love to watch him fight

Damn, I was hoping to see Spratt in the big show again. Looks like that won't happen.

"He should have got the nod vs Lawler...Pete needs to get his grappling up to par man cuz i love to watch him fight"

Strange thing about this fight is that when I saw it live I was %100 sure that Lawler should have gotten it but when I watched it on PPV I thought Lytle was robbed, fight looked way different live, Just my 2 cents

The Lawler Lytle fight was a clear draw. I feel bad for Spratt. He should have been back in the UFC before Lawler anyway. Spratt maybe should go K1 or something...doesn't K1 pay more than UFC?

A Spratt-Ludwig K1 fight would be fun to watch.

Spratt and Ludwig are boys I think.

Lytle/Lawler was a draw IMHO.

This makes the St. Pierre vs Karo P fight more interesting as well IMHO.

Well, my idea sucked, lol. I didn't realize they had the same manager.

HOW IN THE HELL DID LYTLE BEAT LAWLER WHEN HE GOT SLAMMED, GROUND AND POUNDED, THEN TO TOP IT OFF HE GOT KNOCKED ON HIS ASS.KNOW HOW DID HE WIN AGAIN.

Lytle showed he was a better and more technical boxer than Lawler, but Lawler was the one that did damage in that fight.

GOBRUINS NAILED IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD.YOUR EXACTLY WRIGHT.

Lawler ran from Lytle the last 2 rounds- he should have lost on principle alone.

I really thought spratt would be a threat to Hughes one day...... Hughes would murder him.......

ttt

I think that Lytle beat Lawler, or AT LEAST should have gotten the draw.

Aside from that one good punch that dropped Lytle I don't think Lawler did anything else in the last 2 rounds.

Lytle NEEDS to be back in the UFC!!!!

"GOBRUINS NAILED IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD.YOUR EXACTLY WRIGHT. "

caps lock is not our friend

i believe the last bit should read...."You're exactly right."

but im sure that you knew that

So Spratt beats Lawler and Lawler gets asked back.

Spratt loses to St. Pierre and doesn't get asked back?

I dunno, it doesn't seem too fair.

Spratt is a good fighter. His ground game is evolving. He is experimenting with new things and he is getting caught, but I am glad that he isn't freezing up, hanging on, and waiting for a standup. Hopefully he is learning from these loses against solid grapplers and developing into a more well-rounded fighter.

fos

5 O Clock Shadow is correct, Zuffa definitely has different standards for their favorite fighters. They also punish fighters for taking a risk by competing in other events, despite the massive 3 to show and 3 to win contract they get from Zuffa maybe twice a year.

Last I heard Spratt was training Muay Thai in Plano, TX which is a very short drive from Machado jiujitsu.