Spratt gets choked out (again)

ive been sayin lots of guys can beat spratt on the ground. even during his next big thing phase. lawler woulda beat him on the ground too if he hadnt made the mistake and let him up.

"Spratt maybe should go K1 "

yea...he should just walk into there office and sign up...that's all you have too do to get into K-1, right?

It's not that hard at all.

"So Spratt beats Lawler and Lawler gets asked back.
Spratt loses to St. Pierre and doesn't get asked back?"

i'm sure TKO asked Pete back

I really hope we can get together soon. he has helped me sooo much so maybe he will let me return the favor.

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!

spratt has so much talent on his feet. if he could just maximize his ground fighting he would be one bad man. chris that would be hella cool if you could work with him.....

gongrats to lytle on the win! i hope to see him back in the ufc.

i think pete will be back as well.

Lytle may have beat Lawler in theory or maybe even under Pride rules, but using the 10 point must system a knockdown practically wins you the round. And when has the UFC ever penalized running away? How many guys got decisions over Serra by running away?

Like I said before, I like how Pete fights very much.

I hope he takes Chris up on his offer, and learn from him.

At this point, he needs to train 95% wrestling/bjj. Nobody will be able to stand with him in MMA, even if he barely trains in it.

Date: 03-Jan-04 04:24 AM
18 Total Posts

HOW IN THE HELL DID LYTLE BEAT LAWLER WHEN HE GOT SLAMMED, GROUND AND POUNDED, THEN TO TOP IT OFF HE GOT KNOCKED ON HIS ASS.KNOW HOW DID HE WIN AGAIN.

He ran away the whole time

Boogie,

Give me a call.

Rob Braniff

Lawler/Lytle should have been called a no contest when they decided to have a fucking posedown in the middle of the match.

No disrespect to spratt, cuz i love his standup game... but the guy is a fish out of water on the ground... As soon as he hits the ground you can tell by his legs movement that he is no more than a white belt in bjj.... hopefully he'l pick his game up.

if he retires he has a rap carreer to fall back on :)

That sucks for Pete. I hope he keeps his head up and uses his last two losses as learning experiences and gets better from it and comes back better than ever.

Chris, Get his grappling squared away and he'll be unstoppable.

Congrats to Lytle on a huge win.

What's funny is that he completely tooled Lawler but Lawler's UFC career continues.

Thats because Militich camp has the power in the UFC

Was Newton really "not invited back"? I don't think that was the case. Isn't he fighting in UFC 46?

Because you should lose a decision when you run away from your opponent imo.

close fight, lawler one because of the last round knockdown..lytle was very impressive though...