Sprawl shorts, worth the $$?

Thank you Miller.

check out their rash guards too. They are equally as awesome

But how does the package look? I got a pair of FCF seamless comps. and my stuff looks like two pancakes with a fish on it being strangled by spandex. (fits that way too)

(yes, I wear a cup while training. I've just been waiting to use that line forever)

My cut off sweats have lasted four years...You guys are fashion whores. Leave the fashion show to the ladies.

TTT for cut off sweat shorts.

hit man shorts are the best shorts by far, ive had them forever and have put them through hell and back, trust me on this guys, order and put them too the test

I love the SPRAWL shorts - they work great for me. They're really well made. Good quality and feel nice to wear ;-)

old navy shorts are almost identical except 1/6th the price if ur loaded buy Sprawl but if u put the name Sprawl on Old Navy board shorts u wouldnt know the difference

SPRAWL shorts are worth every penny they cost! I have not owned every pair of shorts out there but of the dozen or so that I have, SPRAWL are my favorite! Buy a pair and see for yourself....

TTT for SPRAWL

I just don't believe that OLD NAVY shorts are as good as SPRAWL. I looked at old navy board shorts, there are 8 styles and this is the closest I could find:Now look at the Sprawl shorts:The biggest difference is the cross side waist band. Probably the coolest thing about the design! And the material and manufacturing are totally different as well. You are not going to find triple stitched 4 ply nylon at old navy.I may wear Old navy to a family picnic for some volleyball, but I'll stick with sprawls shorts for all my fighters.-Sven BeanRing Of Fire

Brutha, Nine yrs a week training??? Damn, how do you fit it in?? Just kidding, I know what you meant.

Sprawl shorts go through hell and back everyday and come back stronger than every. They are worth the money and last. I have all three colors and love them.

I have Sprawls and HCK loose-fit shorts. I like the HCK better.

They are worht every penny!!!!!!!!

All you greenanmers are just looking for a sponsor.

"All you greenanmers are just looking for a sponsor."

LOL, I do not think Sprawl will sponsor everybody.

do the mir shorts give an advantage in crosstraining, or can u do high kicks in the reg model fine?

I'm already sponsored by SPRAWL, but I wouldn't want to be sponsored by somone who didn't supply me with a good product.

Both rash guards and shorts are great and that's my honest opinion! :-) At least they've worked well for me...

Everytime I call I am told they are on back order.

"do the mir shorts give an advantage in crosstraining, or can u do high kicks in the reg model fine?"

Yes, you can high kick in the regular models. At least I can and everyone I know that have tried.

sprawl shorts are the best shorts i have ever tryed.and the rashgaurds are top notch as well.and steve from sprawl is great to work with if you have a problem he goes out of his way to help fix it.

chad washburn

ps ( thinks for the sponsership)