Spring Camp 2006 update!

This Camp is filling up FAST. . .if your going I'd pre-register this week. We may have to close registration shortly due to space.

www.straightblastgym.com

People start arriving today.

It was trully an awesome weekend. Soon I will post my complete view on it. Great group of guys.

Lol @ checking Karl's ass in the 5th picture:)

Mike it was nice of Rebecca to take it easy on you

BEWARE of the DUCK.

Matt should lose his admin privs for censoring my pics:)

looks like Rebecca put everyone through a killer workout

mike,

The pics are Probably a homeland security issue as you are Canadian.

Awesome -Awesome - Awesome Camp!

We all missed Luis very much, he got very sick on the way to the plane.

But that said, I probably picked up more things from this Camp myself, then any other previously. Eric Jetton's wrestling clinic was amazing. . .tons of little details that had an immediate impact on my game.

Karl, as always, rocked with his clinch and BJJ sections. His brown belt was overdue, and well earned.

Eric Hemphill showed why he is SBGi's newest black belt with some amazing Jits techs, his game is unique, and dangerous.

And Whittier?!

He taught the flip side of the 3 zones of death defense we all work that Kav taught last spring. Fantastic fundamentals for the guy in top guard for MMA. . . .and the side training between Steve Whittier and and Hemphill gave us a whole new MMA guard bottom game to play with. As always, simple and effective.

Also big thanks to Rebecca for some very cool warm ups, as well as to everyone who showed up from around the world. I really appreciate the guests we had from Canada, Scotland, London, etc. . . . .The camera man, Vic, who has not really been around the scene before wrote me this: "I was completely blown away by the vibe and energy of all the sbg players...amazing. That is what i call authenticity."

I couldn't say it better myself. Thanks everyone. . .now I am going to sleep for a few days ; )

www.straightblastgym.com

cameraman !!! a new spring camp set maybe? hope so.