Sprint phone service

Most likely getting their unlimited plan today with an HTC m8. I have att. But am on my parents plan. Tired of dealing with them every time I need to do something.. So I'm going to just shell out the extra money. I'm currently paying them $60. But thru sprint it's 84 with the phone. Phone Post 3.0

My question is is the sprint network good, and is the HTC m8 any good? Phone Post 3.0

Sprint only has high band coverage, AT&T has high and low. The low band penetrates walls and travels better. When you have service, Sprint is great, when. AT&T has coverage everywhere and has the budget to constantly be upgrading and updating their cell sites. Phone Post 3.0

I've been informed my my friends on Facebook that sprint isn't good around here. Looks like I might go Verizon Phone Post 3.0

Ruby Rhod -

hct m8 is terrible

VD and your a fool enjoy it... Please please back that statement up it's not the world beater phone of all phones currently but please back it up Phone Post 3.0

MyTJsuX - 
Ruby Rhod -

hct m8 is terrible

VD and your a fool enjoy it... Please please back that statement up it's not the world beater phone of all phones currently but please back it up Phone Post 3.0

Try reading the whole thread there, sport.

OP,
I had sprint for about 10 years starting even back before it was Sprint, it was Pac Bell PCS. I never had any major problems. If you live in a major metro area you'll probably be okay. Mind you, this was back in the flip phone era.

But my friend has an iPhone on Sprint that I've used before and it's noticeably slower surfing the net then mine is on AT&T.

I've had Sprint for like 15 years. No complaints.

Wife and her sister had sprint recently. Her sister used her phone for calling a lot, and would actually call back and try to finish a conversation every time it dropped. She had enough dropped calls that sprint let her out of her contract early without a fight. The wife just gave up on calls unless she was on wifi and had to stay until last month when her contract ended. Phone Post 3.0

I live in the Northwest in Portland, OR. Sprint is horrible around here. I can be sitting in my living room and get 1 to 0 bars of service and no data. Here is their coverage checker if you're curious about a specific location:<br /> <br />http://coverage.sprint.com/IMPACT.jsp