SpunQ I see you are back... You're Welcome.

Good to see you back, I didn't see any gratitude from you towards me allowing you back though.. 

That is kind of disapointing. 

Anyhow, you're welcome SpunQ. Stay in your lane moving forward.

4 Likes

Ok.  I'm curious, despite my gut telling me not to bother.

What new gay shit is this?

*your

SpunQ accepted my bet of loser leaves town.

I took Biden, he took Trump. 

Trump lost in what he would consider a Landslide...

I graciously allowed SpunQ to stick around.. He went dark for a little while and now just noticed he is back.. 

Back on the scene without a tip of the hat towards the Victor how allowed him back...

Disappointing 

3 Likes
Pilgor the goat -

*your

You're welcome

Aka: YOU ARE WELCOME

BACK

2 Likes
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

I graciously allowed SpunQ to stick around.. He went dark for a little while and now just noticed he is back.. 

Back on the scene without a tip of the hat towards the Victor how allowed him back...

Disappointing 

Who*

learn to type.

You people can't handle an ounce of power without getting drunk off it. This is why we have to stop you.

3 Likes

Op ur a faget 

1 Like
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Disappointing 

Fair enough.

Sogflop -

You people can't handle an ounce of power without getting drunk off it. This is why we have to stop you.

And you guys keep welching on bets. This is why we can't trust you.

2 Likes

Would he have shown you the same generosity and quarter? Or were you just feeling especially forgiving that day?

TexDeuce -

Would he have shown you the same generosity and quarter? Or were you just feeling especially forgiving that day?

I have a feeling SpunQ would do the same, and the conservative OGers would praise him for his generosity.

It is really confusing how some of you talk about the guy. 

On one hand (according to some here) he is this dangerous "hacker" that can mess with your personal life. So much so that someone contacted intentional law enforcement. He is this and that and people are afraid of blah, blah, blah....

Then on the other hand the same people taunt him in public. 

Which is it?  It can't be both. Why would anyone that makes those claims about someone at the same time go after them?  That makes literally no sense at all. If you had ANY kind of concerns about someone wouldn't avoiding them be how someone would handle it?. 

1 Like
Cotton - 

On one hand (according to some here) he is this dangerous "hacker" that can mess with your personal life. So much so that someone contacted intentional law enforcement. He is this and that and people are afraid of blah, blah, blah....

Which is it?  It can't be both. Why would anyone that makes those claims about someone at the same time go after them?  That makes literally no sense at all. If you had ANY kind of concerns about someone wouldn't avoiding them be how someone would handle it?. 

its almost like the OG consists of multiple people with different points of view and different opinions. weird.

3 Likes
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Good to see you back, I didn't see any gratitude from you towards me allowing you back though.. 

That is kind of disapointing. 

Anyhow, you're welcome SpunQ. Stay in your lane moving forward.

I appreciate you allowing concessions for the obvious cheating that took place in the election.  I can only hope if the roles were reversed, SpunQ would have extended that same courtesy.

VU

Elon's Musk -
Cotton - 

its almost like the OG consists of multiple people with different points of view and different opinions. weird.

You misunderstood my point. I am talking about the same individual doing that and not the different points of view. I am saying it makes no sense for a person to have concern over someone and then taunt them. Either you don’t have those concerns and said you did or you have them and are doing it either way. 

This faggot would be the one to make a shitty thread tooting his own horn.

Fuck me, this is some next level playground faggot type behavior...OP going all e-gangster, after Spunq is silly enough to e-bet him.

This place has gone to shit. A real dumpster fire.

Mods, unsubscribe me from this thread please.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

Disappointing 

I'd think he would still honor the bet whether you 'let him off the hook' or not, but only when Biden is officially inaugurated or Trump officially concedes.

Spunq was insisting as late as yesterday that trump will still be in the whitehouse in feb.