Squatty Potty is on its way.

Read about it here and didn't pull the trigger when it was on sale. But I Started using a footstool just to see if I really wanted it. Been using the footstool every time since I started. Well the Squatty Potty is on sale again for $19 so it'll be here Thursday.

http://bensbargains.com/redirect/squatty-potty-ecco-toilet-stool-19-at-491804/

19 bucks, eh? I may have to  pull the trigger.

Blue please:

https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - Blue please:

I already posted that video in the OP.

Mr Positivity - You're gay Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy on his iPhone.

I use a stack of library books. Library books are free. Phone Post 3.0

My brother swears by his. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - I use a stack of library books. Library books are free. Phone Post 3.0

They're not free from absorbing fecal matter.

attjack -
QuinTheEskimo - Blue please:

I already posted that video in the OP.
Go home quin, you're drunk. Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
King Trav - I use a stack of library books. Library books are free. Phone Post 3.0

Well, technically, they are... You just send them back to the library.

On a side note, I am not totally sure that you are using your toilet correctly. You do know that you are supposed to face away from the toilet and sit on it before you drop a deuce, correct? You shouldn't, under any circumstances, just walk up to it and just stand there and proceed with "the process" and just hope some of it gets in. Phone Post 3.0

Back when I was a little kid we would hike out to a creepy shack and a shit through a hole in a sheet of plywood.

And I might point out that said hole was GODDAMMED adult size.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to shit when you're trying as hard as you can not to fall in? In the dark?

Just be glad you can walk down the hall and flush your shame away to the comforting dim glow of a Dora the explorer night light and take the fucking win.

This is some literal hipster shit right here. Phone Post 3.0

Rut Roh -
attjack -

Well, technically, they are... You just send them back to the library.

On a side note, I am not totally sure that you are using your toilet correctly. You do know that you are supposed to face away from the toilet and sit on it before you drop a deuce, correct? You shouldn't, under any circumstances, just walk up to it and just stand there and proceed with "the process" and just hope some of it gets in. Phone Post 3.0
I'm dying, take my vote Phone Post 3.0

attjack -

I don't poop on the books holmie... Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Back when I was a little kid we would hike out to a creepy shack and a shit through a hole in a sheet of plywood.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to shit when you're trying as hard as you can not to fall in? In the dark?

Just be glad you can walk down the hall and flush your shame away to the comforting dim glow of a Dora the explorer night light and take the fucking win.

We had an outhouse when I was a kid. It helped me face my fears.

attjack -
MountainMedic - Back when I was a little kid we would hike out to a creepy shack and a shit through a hole in a sheet of plywood.

So you remember being in the parallel bars position with one leg straight out to try to keep the door open...

Good times my friend, definitely made me face my fears. These are literally some of my first memories.

Are you having some kind of asshole problem that you think a positional change can remedy? I honestly don't see the need. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - 
attjack -

So you remember being in the parallel bars position with one leg straight out to try to keep the door open...

Good times my friend, definitely made me face my fears. These are literally some of my first memories.

Are you having some kind of asshole problem that you think a positional change can remedy? I honestly don't see the need. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. No light in there. Night shits were challenging.

Well I did not have any major issues, but once I switched to the squat position I was happier. That rainbow shitting unicorn explains it all.

squatty will take your fecal game to the next level.

I've had one for about a year.  Bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.  My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I kind of like it.

However, right around the same time, I started using psyllium husk (metamucil).  took me a few weeks to dial in the right amount for me.  Now that I have it dialed in, combined with the squatty potty, I'm having the best poops of my life.  So good that I almost could quit buying toilet paper.  Nothing but phantom wipes for me now.

Good times.

Morgz - 

I've had one for about a year.  Bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.  My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I kind of like it.

However, right around the same time, I started using psyllium husk (metamucil).  took me a few weeks to dial in the right amount for me.  Now that I have it dialed in, combined with the squatty potty, I'm having the best poops of my life.  So good that I almost could quit buying toilet paper.  Nothing but phantom wipes for me now.

Good times.

How much and which kind of metamucil are you using?