St John Bosco ( CA high school football )

I'm pregaming before going out and watching ca state semi finals and this team (ranked #1) has an nfl sized o line and and a sophomore running back with 9 carries 237 yrd 4 td's . Anyone watching ? Discuss? Winner will prob play stories powerhouse de la salle for state championship Phone Post 3.0

Champs for sure. Phone Post 3.0

2 teams from my town are playing next Friday. I think the games are at the Home Depot center. BCHS and BHS are goin to state! Phone Post 3.0

This team is fucking big and fast . Wow. Phone Post 3.0

Looked up and the sophomore was running for like a 50 yard td run. Insane speed Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
kayNEIN - 2 teams from my town are playing next Friday. I think the games are at the Home Depot center. BCHS and BHS are goin to state! Phone Post 3.0

BHS?

Bakersfield High School Phone Post 3.0

Damn just checked the paper an sbj put up 70 plus points and their sophomore running back had 18 carries for 387 yards and a 76 yard td catch, 7 td's...

They play de la salle for title. Phone Post 3.0

La times article on state championship and quotes from coach of the team who played both sbj and de la salle. Basically both teams have legit ncaa d1 o lines that dominate then athletes everywhere.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78562850/ Phone Post 3.0

I can't find the game on tv to record it :( Phone Post 3.0