St. Jude Charity Event

Donations are accepted through paypal at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com. ALL proceeds go directly to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital. This is a non-profit event! Thank you guys!

SEMINAR OF CHAMPIONS

Saturday, February 12th, 2005 12:00-6:00

To Benefit the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

12:00-1:00 Randy Bloom (Teaching with GI)

1:00-2:00 Hermes Franca

2:00-3:00 Jeff "Big Frog" Curran

3:00-4:00 Wade Rome

4:00-5:00 Chris "Westside Strangler" Brennan

5:00-6:00 Open Mat

6:00 Raffle Offs of Donated Items

• Private Lessons will follow after the raffle offs with anyone that wants to have a private lesson with one of these fine athletes*

COST: $40 if pre-registered by December 15th OR $50 if paid after December 15th

180 Fox Shores Dr

Kaukauna, WI

There are companies donating items such as tshirts, hats, shorts, fight gear to be raffled off for people to win that are in attendence.

This is completely a seminar to raise money for St. Judes. Nobody will be making money off of this event. PLEASE help out this great cause to help the sick children of St. Judes.

Pre-registration Address is:

Robert E. Mrotek Jr.

104 Est 5th St.

Kaukauna,WI 54130

Help me keep this thread to the top people for me to find the 5 guys to make this a big success!

Fearless Goat

ttt

come on people

ttt

ttt

nativeamericanassassin- I am happy to have your support bro. The only reason I dissed you is because you were a jerk to a lot of people on here. Lately you have been quiet, and humbled yourself. Congrats on that. I dont hate anyone or anything. I am glad to see you closed your mouth and continuing to do what you love. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe you can make this event.

Fearless GoAt

Fearless Goat....

I would like to donate tops and hats for the instructors on behalf of SteinerWear.com

Ron

Email me at Ron@SteinerWear.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

Robert:

we cant atend but we will send you some gear to raffle
or sell to help the childrens fund.

Send your full address to carol@casca-grossa.com

JJ

Address sent. thank you very much.

Fearless Goat

ttt

ttt

ttt

keep this thread at the top...what fighters would like to support this event?

donations?

ttt

ttt