St Louis shooting - do you believe the cops?

Simple question. Do you believe the official story as is being told to the public by the cops?

Nope. Phone Post 3.0

Faux Sho - 

If it was a moving scale and on one side was the story that the evil cop just randomly stopped and executed a black guy on the streets for no reason versus the cop's version of a tussle for the gun and a justified shooting, I'd side closer to the cops version.  He has an education, took an oath and has served his community for years for the better good. 

Doesn't mean the cop is 100% innocent, but his version is going to be way closer then the ghetto's version of an execution in broad day light. 

lol

You think if this incident involved a black cop they would be acting like this? I find it hard to believe that a cop would decide to gun down anybody in broad daylight. They know better then that. The evidence would be against them. If this had happened at night the ghetto version would be a tad bit more believable. Phone Post 3.0

not really. why did it take so long for them to even say what happened. the odds of someone being dumb enough to try and fight a cop are slim. now 2 guys that stupid willing to do it  is even slimmer. plus the witness said the cop was standing over the guy and just unloaded. all grounds to question the cops statements. at this point i don't think anything can be taken as truthful from any side in this case. lets pull up the videos from the cop car. what about the chest camera cops have. or a camera from a local building. there gotta be some kinda video of the event somewhere. the only thing i take from the case so far is this is a perfect example of why all interactions with police need to be recorded . that way there is never a question as to who did what.

This should be easy to clear up IF . . . the cop had on his audio/video recording. If no recording then I'm suspicious.

papasmurf24 - 
angryinch - Simple question. Do you believe the official story as is being told to the public by the cops?

can you tell us the official story?  I've read many conflicting reports. 

This.

This.

This.

Just this past week alone, there are accounts about cops who shot people, from a mentally ill white man to a man on a wheelchair, to a lady resisting arrest, why didn't anybody, including the black community, not raise the issue enmasse like they did with this poor black kid?

This is getting to be predictable, sickening and problematic on many levels.

People should protest the shooting of anyone by a cop that wasn't warranted, regardless of color.

1st degree burglary

Armed criminal action

Assault in the 1st degree.

Apparently this is the kid's background.... Phone Post 3.0

ReneH - Just this past week alone, there are accounts about cops who shot people, from a mentally ill white man to a man on a wheelchair, to a lady resisting arrest, why didn't anybody, including the black community, not raise the issue enmasse like they did with this poor black kid?

This is getting to be predictable, sickening and problematic on many levels.

People should protest the shooting of anyone by a cop that wasn't warranted, regardless of color.
. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - 1st degree burglary

Armed criminal action

This might just be BS - I think it's the wrong Brown Phone Post 3.0

fuck the police

inf0 - fuck the police

^^^comin' straight from the underground.
That young nigga had it bad cuz he's brown.

Chris Weidened My Diameter - 
inf0 - fuck the police

And not the other color so police think

they have the authority to kill a minority

Well eyewitnesses have been giving so many versions now that the cameras are on them that I don't think the exact story will ever exist anymore. Phone Post

angryinch - Simple question. Do you believe the official story as is being told to the public by the cops?
Right....like you care. This is just where you try and belittle ANYONE for not having the same opinion as you. Phone Post 3.0

Faux Sho -

If it was a moving scale and on one side was the story that the evil cop just randomly stopped and executed a black guy on the streets for no reason versus the cop's version of a tussle for the gun and a justified shooting, I'd side closer to the cops version.  He has an education, took an oath and has served his community for years for the better good. 

Doesn't mean the cop is 100% innocent, but his version is going to be way closer then the ghetto's version of an execution in broad day light. 

This Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie - 
Chris Weidened My Diameter - 
inf0 - fuck the police

And not the other color so police think

they have the authority to kill a minority

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Drunkie - the odds of someone being dumb enough to try and fight a cop are slim. now 2 guys that stupid willing to do it is even slimmer.

I'm nothing picking sides on this one till more information is available, but you've got to be trolling with this comment. People pick fights with cops all the time...

papasmurf24 -
Stu Cazzo - 
Stu Cazzo - 1st degree burglary

Armed criminal action

This might just be BS - I think it's the wrong Brown Phone Post 3.0

where did you find that info?

Random local posts on facebook Phone Post 3.0