St. Louis style ribs on a Weber. Tips?

Excuse the beginner grilling questions, but since picking up a Weber charcoal grill last spring, I have yet to cook ribs; pathetic, I know. Going to pick some up tonight on sale, and I'd love to make some delicous ribs without screwing up. Tips for a beginner like me? Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

I would cook them covered in bbq sauce and move the coals to one side and smoke the ribs on the other side. Put some water or even juice in a steel cup (aluminum foil works) to keep moisture in.

Just ask pescy Phone Post 3.0

Medium heat for like an hour. Sauce and then another 10-15 min. Done Phone Post 3.0

Paging Pescy. Phone Post 3.0

^ thanks to both of you Phone Post 3.0

Do as others said, indirect heat with wood chips. Keep temp on low side, maybe 275. Remember, if your looking you ain't cooking. Use your vents to dial in temp, get a spray bottle with apple juice and spray down when you check on them. I prefer dry rub over bbq sauce. Phone Post 3.0

Amazingribs.com - great info and tips for bbq. I really like the porl/rib rub.
Look into a smokenator and/or a slow n sear for the weber.

Dry rub with seasoning of your choice. Rub into the meat with your hands (beep)... Get about 5lbs of coals going and dump them on one half of the grill(if you have any wood/wood chips put a few on top of coals) put grate on and then place ribs over the part that has no coals under it. Put lid on ... Make sure bottom flues are wide open, put top flues at 3/4 open... Leave alone for 1 hr, then open and spray with beer, put thumb over bottle, shake, spray that rack like it just won the super bowl.... Then flip it, give that side a little spray and cover for another 1hr... If you want sauce add it now for last 15-20... Enjoy ... I don't go by temps I go by coal amounts n time, but if your a need to sweat the temp gauge, I'd shoot for 325-350...but don't, just put 5lb n do as I said.

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Dry rub with seasoning of your choice. Rub into the meat with your hands (beep)... Get about 5lbs of coals going and dump them on one half of the grill(if you have any wood/wood chips put a few on top of coals) put grate on and then place ribs over the part that has no coals under it. Put lid on ... Make sure bottom flues are wide open, put top flues at 3/4 open... Leave alone for 1 hr, then open and spray with beer, put thumb over bottle, shake, spray that rack like it just won the super bowl.... Then flip it, give that side a little spray and cover for another 1hr... If you want sauce add it now for last 15-20... Enjoy ... I don't go by temps I go by coal amounts n time, but if your a need to sweat the temp gauge, I'd shoot for 325-350...but don't, just put 5lb n do as I said.

Enjoy Phone Post 3.0
If my wife let me have an affair with one person..

Thanks man! Phone Post 3.0