St. Pierre vs. Silva (Where?)

Tap In -  Hopefully vegas so I can go. Can you imagine it in dallas stadium? You couldn't see shit if you attended live, you'd have to watch the megatron screen

That's about the same difference as Rogers Centre or pretty much any soccer stadium.

If it's in Dallas I would go for sure. I haven't been to a UFC since 100 but would def go for that.

clattymine -  MSG!  Come on new york

. Phone Post

Tap In -  Hopefully vegas so I can go. Can you imagine it in dallas stadium? You couldn't see shit if you attended live, you'd have to watch the megatron screen

That screen is really fucking big. Ive seen two games there so far. The picture quality is amazing. Even during live games you catch yourself watching the screen over the live game and we had great seats. Phone Post

Wembley football stadium in london up to 100,000 people. But probably Vegas. Phone Post

Big EP - Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Dana, get Jerry Jones on the line!

I like this Phone Post

MSG is the dream location. Cowboy stadium is the most likely location. Phone Post

Dana said a while back the Canada was the Mecca, then he said brazil is the new Mecca so the biggest fight would likely be there, especially if they involved a popular brazillian. Phone Post