STAB IN THE BACK: COUTURE Picks BISPING to WIN!

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/9901/

Couture picks Bisping to beat his old friend and Team Quest teammate.

imho that's not a backstab unless he did it just to piss hendo off. i think couture is interesting in picking the winner, not pandering.

His picks have sucked lately. Hendo will destroy Bisping.

Picked Dan at the weigh ins

Wierd, i thought he picked Hendo on MMALive.

What i found interesting is that he's been helping Coleman with his training and picked Bonnar to win. Pretty telling imo.

he also picked himself to beat brock...

every fighter picks themself to win, cmon. they wouldnt enter the ring if they were convinced they were going to lose.

lol. Can you just imagine that pre-fight video package to open the PPV broadcast:

Fighter A "I hate his guts and I'm gonna tear him a new asshole."

Fighter B "Yeah, he's right. He is going to kick my ass and I'm going to tap out like a little bitch early"

Couture publicly picked Hendo, privately picked Bisping.

Didn't Hendo do training at Xtreme Couture for this fight? Weren't the pictures posted on here?

I mean, I get expressing an opinion and all, but you shouldn't bet against a guy you were helping out for a fight.

Sometimes people who look good in training cannot fight well, and some who look poor in training can kick ass.

inf0 - I don't care for Randy's picks... I think CRE is running a higher percentage.

i think randy does great with his picks but hendo is going to win this one imho.

"every fighter picks themself to win, cmon. they wouldnt enter the ring if they were convinced they were going to lose."

or...like GSP, would find someway, somehow... and CHEAT!!!

He picked Dan to win on the weigh ins show yesterday.

EvilMaster - His picks have sucked lately. Hendo will destroy Bisping.

good call EvilMaster!