The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

williepep - We going to be in this thread tonight ?

Anyone going to watch ?

Anyone pulling for the Gypsy King ?

Or everyone all in on the loud guy from Alabama ?

Like both but Wilder’s a southerner so I’m pulling for him. I think Fury wins a decision though.

williepep - We going to be in this thread tonight ?

Anyone going to watch ?

Anyone pulling for the Gypsy King ?

Or everyone all in on the loud guy from Alabama ?

I’m happy with another solid heavyweight scrap regardless of the winner… Does the Latvian Rollie Romero is fighting on the early prelims stand a chance ?

Barry_BondsMVP -
DARTHHOGAN -

Hey guys, does anyone know how to order the PPV in Canada without cable? I can’t figure it out for the life of me and I’m starting to stress! 

If you have a smart tv you need either the fox sports go app or espn+. Not sure if you need to have a monthly subscription to fox sports go to order, but you do with ESPN+

Unfortunately neither of those options are available in Canada, seems crazy to me but what can you do. 

DARTHHOGAN -
Barry_BondsMVP -
DARTHHOGAN -

Hey guys, does anyone know how to order the PPV in Canada without cable? I can’t figure it out for the life of me and I’m starting to stress! 

If you have a smart tv you need either the fox sports go app or espn+. Not sure if you need to have a monthly subscription to fox sports go to order, but you do with ESPN+

Unfortunately neither of those options are available in Canada, seems crazy to me but what can you do. 

www.gamesradar.com/amp/how-to-watch-deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-2-online-from-any-country/

if this doesn’t work I know people have links on here 

A tall ask for the Aussie Daniel Lewis to open the fury wilder card. His opponent is like 6'5! 

![](upload://fyDHeUDu210uUe1nriFda4X5cAB.jpeg)

Barry_BondsMVP -
DARTHHOGAN -
Barry_BondsMVP -
DARTHHOGAN -

www.gamesradar.com/amp/how-to-watch-deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-2-online-from-any-country/

if this doesn’t work I know people have links on here 

Thanks bother, I’ll try my usual streams and if they don’t work I’ll check back here and hopefully someone could hook me up. 

Anayin with big upset on the under card could be a fun night 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

Anayin with big upset on the under card could be a fun night 

That was a fun fight. Navarrete should put on a good show now.

So Fury admitted he had an injury at the beginning of camp, either a leg or ankle. Couldn’t do road work, likely why the weight gain.

Wilder wants a body on his record?    Sounds like ass , imho 

I see Proper 12 is in the center of the ring... Conor is the biggest name in combat sports 

Holy shit Al Davis son has a Dutch boy cut... dude you’re rich.  Wtf 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD - 

How is this the first time you’re seeing that? lol

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

Lol you barely noticed? He’s been rocking that since birth 

Wilder channeling his Master Shredder 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -

Wilder channeling his Master Shredder 

Hahaha with his all black power song